Future of the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2011/team-cam/w18/120109_nfln_atl_rams_future_700k.mp4[/flv]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Horton "interviewed" well. Big Fucking Deal. Loserhan was said to have an impressive interview too.

The problem I see here,,, and the common denominator with both interviews I just mentioned, is that the interviews are being conducted by Business people. When your field of expertise is Business, how does that qualify you to make decisions on Football people. That's what is happening here now, and it's the same thing that's been happening since Georgia turned the keys of the franchise over to Shaw 30 years ago.

There is NO Football mind involved in the decision making process for the Football-Direction of this team. Sound like a recipe for success to you?

Stan is obviously never going to be the "Man" of this team. Maybe it's just due to circumstance right now, but I'm getting the uneasy feeling that Stan is going to make the voice and face of his franchise Kevin Demoff. Like I said, I hope this is just due to the current void that has been created by the firings. If not, then I expect complete dysfunction to continue. I'm very concerned with what I see on the surface.

What happened to the rumors about hiring a Football Czar/President??? That plan sure seems like it was just damage control lip service now,,, cause there's no sign of that coming together at all. Maybe Fisher is going to be that guy too, or at least that may have been the plan. If Stan can't land Fish, then he needs to hire that Football Prez ,,, and let him put the Football Staff in place. Have Demoff write up their contracts, but keep him out of the Football decisions please.

Fuck

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Selassie I said:
What happened to the rumors about hiring a Football Czar/President??? That plan sure seems like it was just damage control lip service now,,, cause there's no sign of that coming together at all.
Burwell was pushing that agenda pretty hard, and he was doing it on behalf of someone. I sure thought that someone was SK, or SK via Kevin Demoff. In hindsight, I wonder if that was nothing more than a ploy to quiet the fans.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
interference said:
Selassie I said:
What happened to the rumors about hiring a Football Czar/President??? That plan sure seems like it was just damage control lip service now,,, cause there's no sign of that coming together at all.
Burwell was pushing that agenda pretty hard, and he was doing it on behalf of someone. I sure thought that someone was SK, or SK via Kevin Demoff. In hindsight, I wonder if that was nothing more than a ploy to quiet the fans.

Tambien. I hope we're both wrong though.

Anonymous

Selassie I said:
Horton "interviewed" well. Big freaking Deal. Loserhan was said to have an impressive interview too.

The problem I see here,,, and the common denominator with both interviews I just mentioned, is that the interviews are being conducted by Business people. When your field of expertise is Business, how does that qualify you to make decisions on Football people. That's what is happening here now, and it's the same thing that's been happening since Georgia turned the keys of the franchise over to Shaw 30 years ago.

There is NO Football mind involved in the decision making process for the Football-Direction of this team. Sound like a recipe for success to you?

Stan is obviously never going to be the "Man" of this team. Maybe it's just due to circumstance right now, but I'm getting the uneasy feeling that Stan is going to make the voice and face of his franchise Kevin Demoff. Like I said, I hope this is just due to the current void that has been created by the firings. If not, then I expect complete dysfunction to continue. I'm very concerned with what I see on the surface.

What happened to the rumors about hiring a Football Czar/President??? That plan sure seems like it was just damage control lip service now,,, cause there's no sign of that coming together at all. Maybe Fisher is going to be that guy too, or at least that may have been the plan. If Stan can't land Fish, then he needs to hire that Football Prez ,,, and let him put the Football Staff in place. Have Demoff write up their contracts, but keep him out of the Football decisions please.

freak

Rams are still in it. Patience..........

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
squeaky wheel said:
We're just watching a game... gotta let it play out. Media is just being used as a tool for leverage right now.

Anonymous

interference said:
squeaky wheel said:
We're just watching a game... gotta let it play out. Media is just being used as a tool for leverage right now.

Exactly. All it takes is for SK or phins owner to say no more.....decide. I think we're there. Tomorrow is the today.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
One thing I won't miss is McDaniels' sideline demeanor. You can be stoic or upbeat, but you shouldn't show so much negativity, especially with young players.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Ram Quixote said:
One thing I won't miss is McDaniels' sideline demeanor. You can be stoic or upbeat, but you shouldn't show so much negativity, especially with young players.

Its gonna be so weird seeing him on the sidelines for the Pats/Broncos game. He was coaching our offense a few weeks ago. He goes from a situation where he doesnt know his future with the Rams, we just cleaned house, just finished a disappointing season, and now hes gonna be in the playoffs, and will be the Pats OC next season.