Funny thing about Rams odds @ Miami!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This Morning I checked the betting odds on the final preseason game, and Miami was favored by 5.5. Just now I checked it again, and now the odds are down to Miami by 3. this sounds like bettors were jumping on the 5.5 point spread! Made me Laugh! sounds like a little FEAR rising in the Odds makers! GO RAMS!:D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm surprised they're favored at all. The 4th preseason game is typically when Fisher plays his starters much longer than the other team does.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm surprised they're favored at all. The 4th preseason game is typically when Fisher plays his starters much longer than the other team does.
Exactly- hopefully he got scared enough by all the dings this week to change that practice though.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
betting on preseason? Is there a more clear sign of a problem?

Other than putting Jaegermeister on your cheerios, I mean...

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
betting on preseason? Is there a more clear sign of a problem?

Other than putting Jaegermeister on your cheerios, I mean...

Wait - there's a problem with that? Well, okay, the cheerios part. Jaeger goes MUCH better with Grapenuts.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I won 22,000 dollars last week on the Rams.

.......in rod dollars

209RamsFan

Could be worse than betting on a pre-season game....like drinking a 24 pack of Hamms or Milwaukees Best while scarffing down cans of Spam"yes the nasty meat" and hotdogs from ampm