Funny Stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png

DESEAN JACKSONWR, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
jackson

DeSean Jackson said he is considering retirement, but that he would play in 2022 if connected with an elite quarterback.​

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mathew Stafford and Shawn McVay brought out the best in that guy. Had he stayed and kept his mouth shut, the Rams might not have ever signed OBJ, he might have had a great season, and he might still be the Rams #2 or #3 receiver. Unfortunately, he is his own worst enemy. I guess the Raiders didn't want to keep him either. Sucks to be 36 and without a team, eh Desean?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
He's such a fuckin idiot. Not quite Antonio Brown. But close.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
What is it about catching a football that makes so many completely crazy?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Mathew Stafford and Shawn McVay brought out the best in that guy. Had he stayed and kept his mouth shut, the Rams might not have ever signed OBJ, he might have had a great season, and he might still be the Rams #2 or #3 receiver. Unfortunately, he is his own worst enemy. I guess the Raiders didn't want to keep him either. Sucks to be 36 and without a team, eh Desean?
Refused to accept a lesser role with the Rams... 8 catches / 221 yards / 1 TD / 7 games

Would-up with the Raiders ... 12 catches / 233 yards / 1 TD / 9 games

Same role and same production ... with a lesser team. Good decision DeSean!!!

DeSean Jackson has not been on a team that won a playoff game since his rookie season of 2008.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I figure he’ll sign where ever Mayfield signs.

tempests

Hall of Fame
With injuries over the course of a season, you never know what might shake out. With his own lengthy injury history and the way he bounced around the league in recent years, he knows his next stop is probably his last, so he wants it to be the right one. A role player on a contending team, it's not inconceivable.

The kicker for him is he asked off the Rams last year, but TBH I don't see where or how he could've filled the OBJ role. It looked good on paper and maybe in practice, but Stafford-Jackson connection never materialized during the games. DJax doesn't have much to offer other than what we saw last year, whether he can accept it or not. Still has his speed but he's at the end of the road.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png

DESEAN JACKSONWR, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
jackson

DeSean Jackson said he is considering retirement, but that he would play in 2022 if connected with an elite quarterback.​

Hated the signing from day 1 based on his injury history. Great deep threat, but an idiot by openly complaining his way off the team. Good thing for us he did as I doubt OBJ would have been on our team if Jackson was still on the roster.

Stump23

Rookie
I don't think he can be compared with OBJ. The clutch catch OBJ made against Baltimore would never have been possible if Desean was here. OBJ is a real receiver, makes incredibly tough catches in traffic (a la Bobby Trees). All Desean is good at is the "9" route.....run as fast as you can and hope the ball is somewhere near to be caught. Yeah, he made his bed and the whole league saw exactly what was left in the tank.....fumes.