Fun Fact

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Apparently Legatron played my town of McCook in his state record year, in the state championship. In 2004, Zuerlein set a Nebraska state record for field goals in a season, converting 12 of 16 attempts with a long of 52 yards. His play would earn him Nebraska All State and All Class honors as a junior and senior. Pretty crazy...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Small world.

I was watching the end of the Titans/Steelers game just now and the Steelers were lining up for a 54 yarder and Mayock was talking about how Suisham just tied his career high with a 52 yarder on his previous field goal. Then Brad Nessler said, "Yeah, well, last week we'd be talking about how this is a chip shot for that kid from the Rams."

:cheese:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm not going to lie, I laughed a little when it was short. GZ could hit the net in the middle of a hurricane after being injected with horse tranquilizers.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Fun Fact...

8 out of 10 dolphins have herpes and are wife beaters.

True story.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Username said:
Fun Fact...

8 out of 10 dolphins have herpes and are wife beaters.

True story.

:rofl: :rofl:
I heard the clap, but whose keeping track.