From The West!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Been loyal to the Rams since Phillips, Kennison and the Banks Draft. Thats when I knew I loved
the Rams! Thick and Thin good and bad. I still remember F****** Chris Berman calling us the SOSAR.
Glad to see and become apart of such a great fan base that I didn't know about until
I watched every youtube video the site has posted! Go Rams!

Reuben

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamFanBoise joining in:
Been loyal to the Rams since Phillips, Kennison and the Banks Draft. Thats when I knew I loved
the Rams! Thick and Thin good and bad. I still remember F****** Chris Berman calling us the SOSAR.
Glad to see and become apart of such a great fan base that I didn't know about until

Reuben

Great to have you Reuben!
:zomg: :ja: :dancin: :yay1: :nana: :clap:

Trust me, you'll enjoy the board. Once we get something new to talk about of course. :lol:

FRO

Legend
What I enjoy about this board is that the "new" posters don't immediately bash the QB. This is a good forum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for the Welcome! Looking forward to the Speed Demon Offense led by SB, the QB Crushing
of the D and the Special Teams provided By TA! Lots to look forward to and I'm sure as everyone else is,
sorry to see SJ leave.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FRO said:
What I enjoy about this board is that the "new" posters don't immediately bash the QB. This is a good forum.
lol. Right? That was funny. :sly:

Welcome to the show, Reuben!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
RamFanBoise said:
Been loyal to the Rams since Phillips, Kennison and the Banks Draft.
Reuben

Welcome aboard Mr. Kincaid!
Dave-Madden.png

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RamFanBoise said:
Thank you for the Welcome! Looking forward to the Speed Demon Offense led by SB, the QB Crushing
of the D and the Special Teams provided By TA! Lots to look forward to and I'm sure as everyone else is,
sorry to see SJ leave.

Hey Boise! I graduated from Adrian, little town across the border SW of you in Oregon. You ever get out to Homedale/Succor Creek area pheasant hunting? Ducks and Chucker also got a taste of some buckshot while I was there. Nice area of the country you live in. Go Rams!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Welcome, man! Hope you enjoy everything this place has to offer!

:cheese:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Welcome aboard! I think you'll soon find this to be the best Rams site around. No pissing and moaning by attention whores, just good Ram fans who enjoy talking football and keeping up on what's happening with our team.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
RamFanBoise said:

Reuben

Welcome aboard Reuben!

I think you will find this to be a very good board.
It's filled with fine people, good content and accurate information.

fearsomefour

Legend
Best board around....and I have tried many of them. Smart, informed fans that can have a civil difference of opinion. If only DC operated like this....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamsSince1969 said:
Hey Boise! I graduated from Adrian, little town across the border SW of you in Oregon. You ever get out to Homedale/Succor Creek area pheasant hunting? Ducks and Chucker also got a taste of some buckshot while I was there. Nice area of the country you live in. Go Rams!

Nice, I went to TVCC! Definitely hunted pheasants in the Homedale area and I've also hunted some Chukar southeast of Marsing. Personally love Elk hunting but thats only once a year unfortunately.

What does eveybody think about the schedule this year? Can't wait for the niners and some revenge on the
seahawks! I think the NFC West is gonna have another big year!