From Jaws

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Bradford has underrated movement. He can get out of the pocket and use his legs to find room to throw. And he's always been effective off boot action. The bottom line is that Bradford has the throwing skill set to be a top-10 passer in this league.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He always has. Just needs to improve in some aspects and he needs some support...ideally from a dominant OL.

PhxRam

They always seemed to have success when he rolled out and moved the pocket.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I agree. Bradford plays well off of a play fake, bootleg. I think it gives him more time to dissect the field. Settles him down a bit as well (he's a horse evidently). But this ONLY works if we can run the rock - which seems to be happening with Stacy coming online.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Bradford has underrated movement. He can get out of the pocket and use his legs to find room to throw. And he's always been effective off boot action. The bottom line is that Bradford has the throwing skill set to be a top-10 passer in this league.
Nice. Where did you hear that?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
And remember in 2012 SB out rushed RW in the 2 games they played. SB can run, he may not be real fast but with his height you gotta think hes got a pretty good stride when he takes advantage of the openings a DL gives him.

V3

Hall of Fame
How about using the pump fake for once? Drives me up the wall seeing balls batted down at the line or him not not using it to draw defenders off of receivers.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They always seemed to have success when he rolled out and moved the pocket.

I wish he was rolled out more often. Sam is incredibly accurate, particularly on the move, compared to most.