Freezing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Hi PHX,
Since right about the time of the last software update a few days ago I have noticed my screen freezes upon loading. The problem is not browser specific it is occurring on Mozilla, chrome and IE. It maybe on my end, I might be in need of a reinstall of Win 8

PhxRam

Hi PHX,
Since right about the time of the last software update a few days ago I have noticed my screen freezes upon loading. The problem is not browser specific it is occurring on Mozilla, chrome and IE. It maybe on my end, I might be in need of a reinstall of Win 8

Not sure bro.. I havent had any issues on my end. Hopefully others will chime in.

Have you tried on another device?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I haven't checked any other devices yet. I have a suspicious feeling my operating system is acting up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gotta say, I'm having some issues there too. My laptop has about had it though so I can't say it is the site but it started about the time RDLK is talking. At times it freezes in the middle of typing a message too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Both try and delete your cache and try again.
I would also make sure your flash players are up to date. I used to have an issue with the board before, and that was the problem.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Both try and delete your cache and try again.

I would also make sure your flash players are up to date. I used to have an issue with the board before, and that was the problem.

Thanks guys. I'll try both next week if this fucking laptop isn't in the bottom of the river out front of my restaurant by then. Can't complain really. I think it's about 4 years old. Time for some new technology.