Freddy Coleman ESPN radio has a different take on Hernandez

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He doesn't think he did it, he thinks that he knows who did and that the person or people who did are threatening him and his family. He thinks that that's why the phone and surveillance system were smashed rather than just wiped. He felt like it was done as a threat or a message. And that could be because he could have very easily gotten rid of the phone and say he lost it rather than handing over a broken up phone. Or he could have wiped it with a reset.

Part of what makes him think that is it has been a week and there have been no arrests made.......and that does kind of make some sense. If they thought he did it he would have been arrested by now. He hasn't even been brought into the police, they have only questioned him at his home so far.

Different take on a horrible situation and it kinda makes some sense.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Re: Freddy Coleman ESPN radio has a different take on Hernan

if that ends up being the case, then how should the Pats organization be judged for throwing Hernandez out of their facility, just when he needed their support the most.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

LesBaker said:
He doesn't think he did it, he thinks that he knows who did and that the person or people who did are threatening him and his family. He thinks that that's why the phone and surveillance system were smashed rather than just wiped. He felt like it was done as a threat or a message. And that could be because he could have very easily gotten rid of the phone and say he lost it rather than handing over a broken up phone. Or he could have wiped it with a reset.

Part of what makes him think that is it has been a week and there have been no arrests made.......and that does kind of make some sense. If they thought he did it he would have been arrested by now. He hasn't even been brought into the police, they have only questioned him at his home so far.

Different take on a horrible situation and it kinda makes some sense.

Not sure if he did it or not. But sorry - Freddy - I'm not even going to begin to buy into the victim bullshit angle. Oh... he's worried about his family. Like he had no idea who he was hanging with IF he didn't do it. Apparently he wasn't worried about his family until now.

Yeah - the perp broke his phone and his surveillance system and then hired a "cleaning crew". That's how a murderer intimidates. But at least the piece of shit has an angle to push. Thanks for the self fulfilling prophecy Mr. Coleman. :what:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Stranger said:
if that ends up being the case, then how should the Pats organization be judged for throwing Hernandez out of their facility, just when he needed their support the most.

Oh come on. I have NO love for that organization. But does ANYONE think this guy is someone they want hanging around their facility? At the very minimum, he has never distanced himself from elements that would harm the reputation of the patsies. Why shouldn't they make sure they are distanced from it.

Maybe he should have earned their support with a little respect.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

Certain groups of people are held to a higher standard than others . Appropriately so IMO. Even giving the appearance of inpropriety is forbidden. A judge might say he would rule impartially when presiding over the trial of his brother but he's forced to recuse himself. A politician might say that the money he took from a lobbyist had nothing to do with his decisions but should it be OK that he took it?

What's the difference between what the Cheatriots are doing and what the Steelers did when Ben was accused?Hernandez made choices that led to his difficulties. He needs to suffer the consequences IMO. The Cheatriots are doing the right thing. Although I could barely get my fingers to type that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

IMO his theory makes some sense. He may not be right but at this point a week into this with no arrest and no obstruction charges it's totally viable

iced

His theory does make some sense, only wonder what the cleaning crew went in for.

Wonder if the police have talked to the cleaning crew and if they said anything?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

iced said:
His theory does make some sense, only wonder what the cleaning crew went in for.

Wonder if the police have talked to the cleaning crew and if they said anything?

Would YOU question him?

just%20harvey.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

iced said:

Its only a matter of time before we learn more.

This story has some teeth to it.

bluecoconuts

Legend

I have a hard time buying that story. Hernandez has more than enough money to hire a security team to protect his family if that was the case. If that was me, I'd tell the police, move my family into my huge house, and get a security team to protect them, problem solved.

If he did it or didn't do it, I don't know yet, but this seems like someone just hoping that Hernandez didn't do it and looking for any angle possible. If he wasn't who he was he probably would have been arrested by now. Money and fame change how police operate, unfortunately.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

My theories on Freddies theories.

Freddie bein' Freddie, gotta come up with somethin' outside the box..............or
Freddie and Hernandez have the same agent.

Hey we're just spit ballin' here ,right?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

iced said:

Everyone assumes that a crew was called in to clean something up. At least that's what the media is reporting. How do we know that Monday isn't the normal day they come in to clean, I doubt if Hernandez is doing his own housework in a big place like that.

I'm sure the police have been in contact with the people who went into his house. But since it appears the murder didn't happen there I'm wondering what kind of evidence they would find in the first lace. Didn't the actual murder take place in a field not far away?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

Lots of possibilities ,none leave me thinking Hernandez is an innocent bystander.

What I think is quite likely is that Hernandez has been fronting drug money and that this may be a drug deal gone deadly.

As with the Ray Lewis cluster ,you DO have the right to refuse to incriminate yourself, you do not have the right to refuse to give testimony that incriminates others.

In fact the courts have the power to force you to testify against others, there was a girl from Arkansas that was refusing to testify against the Clintons who was kept in jail over a year because she would not.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Thordaddy said:
Lots of possibilities ,none leave me thinking Hernandez is an innocent bystander.

What I think is quite likely is that Hernandez has been fronting drug money and that this may be a drug deal gone deadly.

As with the Ray Lewis cluster ,you DO have the right to refuse to incriminate yourself, you do not have the right to refuse to give testimony that incriminates others.

In fact the courts have the power to force you to testify against others, there was a girl from Arkansas that was refusing to testify against the Clintons who was kept in jail over a year because she would not.

He is certainly no innocent bystander I think we all now that. You could be right this could be drug related too since he does have some gang affiliations from his days in CT and the neighborhood he grew up in.

Two things that have me wondering if he didnt know anything about it until after it happened.

First why in the world would he abandon a vehicle that was rented in his name, or allow it to be abandoned right near the crime scene. And why would he leave the dead body of someone he was out with all night in a field a mile from his house.

He is involved after the fact at least, and pretty heavily so. You could well be right TD and it wouldn't be the first time a player got involved in large drug deals with old friends from the 'hood. One poster said they saw him flashing gang hand signs at the camera on the sideline so you wonder if he was in deep and things went haywire on a deal or whatever.

nighttrain

Legend

due to be arrested for obstruction of justice, makes your statement look good Les
train

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

LesBaker said:
Thordaddy said:

He is certainly no innocent bystander I think we all now that. You could be right this could be drug related too since he does have some gang affiliations from his days in CT and the neighborhood he grew up in.

Two things that have me wondering if he didnt know anything about it until after it happened.

First why in the world would he abandon a vehicle that was rented in his name, or allow it to be abandoned right near the crime scene. And why would he leave the dead body of someone he was out with all night in a field a mile from his house.

He is involved after the fact at least, and pretty heavily so. You could well be right TD and it wouldn't be the first time a player got involved in large drug deals with old friends from the 'hood. One poster said they saw him flashing gang hand signs at the camera on the sideline so you wonder if he was in deep and things went haywire on a deal or whatever.
Well ya gotta think he hasn't had many dress rehearsals for this, or you'd hope so therefore it's not difficult to envision panic determining some of his behavior.

On the investigatory front, it's rare we see every step of investigations hourly like this one so a week delay without charges may not be quite as indicative of Hernandez' lack of guilt as just the more normal timeline of a murder investigation.
Something that has me a little puzzled is the speed with which the determination that this was a homicide unless there wer MULTIPLE gun shot wounds indicating it might not have JUST been a homicide but an execution

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

nighttrain said:
due to be arrested for obstruction of justice, makes your statement look good Les
train

I heard an ESPN legal dude on the radio saying those charges if based on destroying his phone and security system are a little flimsy because how could anyone know what's on them.

It's sadly a cat and mouse game....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Thordaddy said:
LesBaker said:
Thordaddy said:

Well ya gotta think he hasn't had many dress rehearsals for this, or you'd hope so therefore it's not difficult to envision panic determining some of his behavior.

On the investigatory front, it's rare we see every step of investigations hourly like this one so a week delay without charges may not be quite as indicative of Hernandez' lack of guilt as just the more normal timeline of a murder investigation.
Something that has me a little puzzled is the speed with which the determination that this was a homicide unless there wer MULTIPLE gun shot wounds indicating it might not have JUST been a homicide but an execution

He was shot in the back of the head that's why the media has tossed around the "execution style shooting".

Lawyers are probably going to tell him to say nothing and they will end up doing a lot of expensive work before he says a word I bet.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

LesBaker said:
He was shot in the back of the head that's why the media has tossed around the "execution style shooting".

Lawyers are probably going to tell him to say nothing and they will end up doing a lot of expensive work before he says a word I bet.

I doubt he ever says anything,I mean ANY THING AT ALL until he's arrested.

With the search ,repeated search of his residence I wonder if there is evidence the body had been moved

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Thordaddy said:
LesBaker said:

I doubt he ever says anything,I mean ANY THING AT ALL until he's arrested.

With the search ,repeated search of his residence I wonder if there is evidence the body had been moved
no one can force him to open his mouth.... certainly not the gov't, as they just dont possess such powers. Yeah, I know judge throw people in jail for refusing to testify, but thats a severe breach of constitutional limits.