Fox2's Day 1 Rookie MiniCamp Report: Interviews/Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
The Rams nine draft picks and undrafted free agents are in St. Louis this weekend for rookie minicamp. FOX 2’s Zac Choate reports from Rams Park. Includes comments from Sasser, Havenstein, Mannion, Brown, and Gurley…plus some on-field highlights.

Watch Fox2's Rams MiniCamp Report

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There is something about the ' Look ' in Havenstein's Eyes! Scarrrry!!:cautious:o_O;)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
There is something about the ' Look ' in Havenstein's Eyes! Scarrrry!!:cautious:o_O;)
He cut his hair and looks to have bulked up. Appears to be the prototypical NFL offensive lineman. Looks like a bigger version of Dennis Harrah to me, almost like Kent Hill, but not as built up as Kent yet (by the way, Kent was the biggest man I've ever stood next to).

And Gurley ("Girly") is a comedian. Great personality. Should be a joy to watch over the next 10yrs :)

P.S. Kent Hill was the 1st Ram to ever win Rookie of the Year award, and he was definitely taller than his 6'5" listing.

Last edited:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Havenstein looks to have lost both some weight and hair! He looks good! Let's see the monster in pads. I can't wait to see how our O-Line develops over the next few months.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Havenstein looks to have lost both some weight and hair! He looks good! Let's see the monster in pads. I can't wait to see how our O-Line develops over the next few months.

My profile picture isn't so accurate anymore. Don't know whether to be happy or sad about that.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Watched all the interviews and I have to say we have a great group of guys coming in. It will be really fun rooting for these "kids" to have success for themselves and our Rams!

rdw

Pro Bowler
He cut his hair and looks to have bulked up. Appears to be the prototypical NFL offensive lineman. Looks like a bigger version of Dennis Harrah to me, almost like Kent Hill, but not as built up as Kent yet (by the way, Kent was the biggest man I've ever stood next to).

And Gurley ("Girly") is a comedian. Great personality. Should be a joy to watch over the next 10yrs :)

P.S. Kent Hill was the 1st Ram to ever win Rookie of the Year award, and he was definitely taller than his 6'5" listing.
Boy Havenstein looks FOCUSED. I have a feeling he'll be a monster for us this year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My profile picture isn't so accurate anymore. Don't know whether to be happy or sad about that.
I'm pretty comfortable in saying you'll have plenty of Great pic's to choose from in the near future, for a New Avatar!:D

UDFA
Hav looks like he's been doing nothing but work since the end of the season. Didn't look nearly as soft as in some other picks... And sounds like a pro already.
Can see why they drafted him there.. In addition to all the other factors.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Havenstein looks great.

I was particularly impressed by Brown. Looks like he has a real good head on his shoulders.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH

My Ram brother you are too computer savy and I know nothing at my age. You can make one of the best steel jawed Havenstein Avatars anyone has as we both were right together when his name was called. You had us in stitches man with some out of this world photo album of his worst moments in life. Be the first to show his best new side and drop that nightmare photo before he plays like it. Save it if you must,if the worst happens. LOL