Found Some Old Ram Stuff In The Attic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Good stuff.

I still got a couple of those 2001 NFC CHamp towels. Man Faulk was great in that 2nd half. I saw the team board the plane to NO the next day as I was flying out, remember that was the year of 9/11 so no extra SB week.

We....were....robbed....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good stuff.

I still got a couple of those 2001 NFC CHamp towels. Man Faulk was great in that 2nd half. I saw the team board the plane to NO the next day as I was flying out, remember that was the year of 9/11 so no extra SB week.

We....were....robbed....

Yep.

A friend of mine wanted me to go with him to that SB. He had an extra ticket... but he was a cheater fan. I was going to go with him. I even agreed to go, but once I started thinking about having to deal with him (win or lose) after the game and on the flight back... I backed out and did not go.

He bought me a SB hat from the game when he was out there. It didn't have either team on it... just the SB and Roman Numeral logo thing on the front. It did say New Orleans on the back hat adjustment thing. It was in the box with the rest of this stuff. It was in great shape too because it had never been worn. The wife thought I should keep it... I told her to throw it in the trash. LOL

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep.

A friend of mine wanted me to go with him to that SB. He had an extra ticket... but he was a cheater fan. I was going to go with him. I even agreed to go, but once I started thinking about having to deal with him (win or lose) after the game and on the flight back... I backed out and did not go.

He bought me a SB hat from the game when he was out there. It didn't have either team on it... just the SB and Roman Numeral logo thing on the front. It did say New Orleans on the back hat adjustment thing. It was in the box with the rest of this stuff. It was in great shape too because it had never been worn. The wife thought I should keep it... I told her to throw it in the trash. LOL
C'mon man, embrace Max Q!