Found a new Rams home

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
Been a fly on the wall over at RamsTalk never really participating due to all the troll crap. Then I log on to ROD and I see a bunch of the posters handles from the PD that I'd come to appreciate for their humor and insight banging away over here.
With ya'lls permission, I think I'll hang out and maybe contribute a little from time to time.
Thanks PHX/Rob!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Ben a fly on the wall over at RamsTalk never really participating due to all the troll crap. Then I log on to ROD and I see a bunch of the posters handles from the PD that I'd come to appreciate for their humor and insight banging away over here.
With ya'lls permission, I think I'll hang out and maybe contribute a little from time to time.
Thanks PHX/Rob!

Welcome to the ROD!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Y'all keep comin' back now.

Ya hear?

:welcome:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea man..I am a long time member here, but am a rookie just like you..This is a great place. I hope we become good contributers, so cheers!:LOL:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Been a fly on the wall over at RamsTalk never really participating due to all the troll crap. Then I log on to ROD and I see a bunch of the posters handles from the PD that I'd come to appreciate for their humor and insight banging away over here.
Thanks PHX/Rob!
You do not have my permission!!!!!!!

...but nobody takes me seriously anyway, so I guess you're welcome. But our new rivalry shall burn bright for just about 1 second after I push "Post Reply".

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
The thing I noticed first coming here is...respect. Not that I mind a good argument (discussion) but even those can be done in a civil way. I hate it when someone start to lose one and resorts to cheap name calling. Bastards! :p

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Welcome. Pretty soon the PD will house nothing but trolls for ROD members to use for batting practice with from time to time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thanks PHX/Rob!

Does "SanAn" = San Antonio ?