PREGAME Forty Whiner week!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One thing I keep going back to as I look at this matchup is that the shitters are a completely different offense without McCaffrey. And they are a much less efficient offense without Purdy.

Now as Rams fans we see the potential falloff from Stafford to a guy like Wentz who was on the street. And it could get ugly. But what happens if he plays within the scheme and that run game fires off behind Royce.

So call me crazy but I have a reckless confidence for this game like an after school fight. Don't think our boys aren't relishing that pre fight energy given their history with these fuckers. Few things better than that feeling. I'm pumped for this game.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You just know that McVay has a home run play to Nacua drawn up for that first series.

Wentz play action boot and bomb.

dang

Legend
So rewatching the week 2 game against the 69ers. A couple of observations:
- Jefferson was a complete non-factor. easy to see why the Rams gave up on him
-Dweebo fumble with about 7 minutes left. Wasn’t called snd wasn’t challenged despite SF calling a TO. Giving McVay ample time to review. Curious to me
-Nacua!!! Early showcase of the most deserving NFL OROY
-Rams defense was impressive except for the deep passes down the middle. Same problem we still have
-Maher will all allow us to all breath easier on FGs and PATs
-Williams burst was evident

Final assessment:
-offense is more dangerous with Kupp, Robinson, Dotson and a fully effective Williams.
-defense hasn’t really improved or regressed. It is what it is.

oldnotdead

Legend
The secondary has shit depth as well. Yeah they need the work, but IMO the lack of decent depth is a huge reason.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
let's hope a beating by the 2nd team 9ers won't linger into the playoffs. an ugly loss won't look good no matter who we palay. go rams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This year's team is grounded. Even if they lose today that wildcard game will get everything they have. They are the team with nothing to lose.

Shitters are the team with the bye. They have more at risk I think mentally with a long period of rest plus the weight of expectations and Ratboy's desperation.. If the boys can get this done SF will have a nice long period to consider the choke ahead.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Moody will have a lot to think about until the whiners play again. :)

I think the Rams have a legit chance to beat the whiners if we can beat Detroit.

We just need a break to fall our way for once. Once again a tipped ball gets picked by the whiners, and a tipped ball for the whiners falls to the turf.