Former Rams Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Do you root for former Rams once they leave?

• Yes! No matter who they play!

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Yes. If they aren't playing the Rams

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • Yes. As long as they aren't on AZ, SEA, SF, NE

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Yes. Only if they're a legend (i.e. Bruce)

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes. Only if they're a legend & not on AZ, SEA, SF, NE

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Indifferent. Neither root for nor against

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Indifferent. They become invisible once they're gone

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • No. Once they're gone they're dead to me!!!

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Enjoying watching Sam continue to play well tonight and it made me wonder:

Do you root for former Rams once they leave (aside from when they play the Rams), are you indifferent, or do you root against them?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If the player is a decent guy, yeah I'll root for him.
Provided he doesn't play for the Axis of Evil.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It was nice seeing Sam and Jenkins give each other a good game/how you doing hug before the last play of the game.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Same as the others above. If they aren't playing the Rams, were good guys, and did not leave on bad terms I always wish them well. I'm really happy for Bradford. It's a shame the organisation totally mishandled him.

Even on teams like New England, I still wish the individual player well as long as the Rams aren't the opposition. I still like seeing Amendola put up points.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be happy for guys when they have success on other teams, but I only follow guys week to week who were legends or I was a huge fan of.

Guys I kept tabs on week to week once they left:
Bruce, Holt, Jackson

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yes, always. Especially if they suffered through the dark ages (SJack, Chris Long, Danny Amendola, Torry Holt, Sam Bradford, even Ike Bruce).

I have too much respect for those guys.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Yes I almost always follow them and wish them well. I rooted for Kurt even with the Cardinals.

I remember especially following Henry Ellard with the Foreskins.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I know i'm telling my age, but the departure of Jackson was the first that broke my heart. After that, CL and JL leaving didn't mean much to me. I will only route for you if you're a stud, but i have to say i'm kind of interested in Bradford's Cinderella story with the Vikings.

Now there are some players i hope play worse after they leave. When we played the 9ers, did anyone else hope Dahl would whiff or a take a bad angle on an open-field play? When we play the Giants, i hope we go straight for Jenkins adn whoop his ass!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the player is a decent guy, yeah I'll root for him.
Provided he doesn't play for the Axis of Evil.
I love me some Ritchie Incognito!
~X

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know i'm telling my age, but the departure of Jackson was the first that broke my heart. After that, CL and JL leaving didn't mean much to me. I will only route for you if you're a stud, but i have to say i'm kind of interested in Bradford's Cinderella story with the Vikings.

Now there are some players i hope play worse after they leave. When we played the 9ers, did anyone else hope Dahl would whiff or a take a bad angle on an open-field play? When we play the Giants, i hope we go straight for Jenkins adn whoop his ass!
youngster!

I felt the same when Jack Reynolds went to the Niners...Hacksaw,, WTF, MAN!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't root for them nor do I root against them unless of course they are playing the Rams. Once they no longer don the horns, I simply don't care now if they are on my fantasy team, it's a different story.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yeah i like to keep an eye on ex rams ...players like CL and JL and SJAX ...played their butts off on some pretty shitty teams so id like some success for them ...as long as it isnt at the expenses of the rams

but you go to SF AZ or SEA ...especially if its directly from the rams then nope all bets are off.... you traitor

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Meh, I don't root against any of them unless they are schmucks. Agree with @-X- tho. You cease to exist for me if you end up playing for .......them.

Psycho_X

Legend
Way too many choices to actually pick one but like others I cheer for the ones I liked as long as it doesn't effect the Rams. I don't want the Patriots to win anything but if they do I'm happy for Chris Long cause out of almost anyone in the NFL that dude deserves to experience it. One of the genuinely good guys in the NFL.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I like seeing Bradford tear it up in Minnesota.

If we play him in the playoffs, well, we're going to kick his ass.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Normally, no. But I definitely rooted for Kurt Warner with both the Giants and the Cardinals.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jenkins and Mcleod pointing at each other after they got burned, one blaming the other . Way too many times I saw that. I don't miss it. Glad they're both gone.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If he was a good player Like Chris Long or Bruce Yes! Someone like Ray-Ray what's his Name Never!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Usually do, Amendola, Long, Jackson, Hoomanawanui played for the Pats and I root them to meet with modest success. The hardest pill to swallow was Bruce to the Whiners though.