Former Rams CB Marcus Roberson promoted to Bills active roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/29/bills-promote-cornerback-roberson/

Bills promote cornerback Roberson
Posted by Zac Jackson on October 29, 2016

596732808-e1477756039246.jpg
Getty Images

The Bills promoted cornerback Marcus Roberson from the practice squad to the active roster on Saturday ahead of Sunday’s game vs. the Patriots.

Roberson has played in 25 career games with the Rams, starting six. He has one career interception and one forced fumble.

The Bills had a roster spot open after they promoted tight end Gerald Christian Friday and released two players, wide receiver Ed Eagan and tight end Manasseh Garner.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He seemed like a solid player. Can't have too many CBs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Agree liked him. Good college career, good instincts, bad combine, was becoming a solid CB for us.

What we don't know is the kind of player he was in the locker room.

I suspect that was the bigger reason (beyond his play) that lead to his departure. But that's speculation on my part.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good for him, always liked the kid. That said I won't root for him or his team :D

SierraRam

Recreational User
He seemed to be ascending as a player, unlike one of his replacements, Sensabaugh.

It's a little early in the season (even for Ram fans) to be reduced to only pulling for former players. Still, I'd love to see Marcus excel against the Pats.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He seemed to be ascending as a player, unlike one of his replacements, Sensabaugh.

It's a little early in the season (even for Ram fans) to be reduced to only pulling for former players. Still, I'd love to see Marcus excel against the Pats.
Maybe he could even "Take Brady out-of-the-game"!!:shades::snicker::cheers:

RAMNATION

Rookie
Ditto!! I was surprised when we let him go!(y)
I was also surprised, I thought he was an up an comer with the college immaturity behind him. Since he was a bigger corner. I was pulling for him to match up with Tru J. on the bigger receivers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wonder who the Patriots are going after this weekend? Buckle up Marcus.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
What we don't know is the kind of player he was in the locker room.

I suspect that was the bigger reason (beyond his play) that lead to his departure. But that's speculation on my part.

Entirely possible. Good point.