Former GM Mike Tannenbaum Says Rams Should Consider Clowney at #2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
The former GM of the Jets discusses the upcoming NFL Draft, Free Agent signings so far, and what’s fair play between team executives and agents. He talks to Randy Karraker and D’Marco Farr on 101ESPN Radio
Listen to Tannenbaum Interview

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Dang he makes a GREAT point.

Cowney lined up 1 on 1 with an OG? My goodness fellas...

Clowney made LT's completely wiff in college. Then once the guy wiffs, Clowney is fast as heck. If they do chip on Clowney, they're not paying much attention to Quinn and Long. This is only with 4 guys, bar you. You send a couple blitzers off the edge, such as Tree' and Jenkins, you'll see the towl boy hand a new pair of tighty whities to the QB after the play.

4 first round picks on the DL sounds really cool.

It's such a hard decision to make.

I still say trade down and draft Robibson.

If the trades aren't up to par, Clowney at 2 makes a ton of sense. It IS the best straight up value for the pick, after all.

If we sign Melton, though, I think Clowney isn't an option anymore. He may not be, anyway.