For those with an Iphone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

You gotta download the Rams app on your iPhone. It has all the videos and plays them flawlessly.

I have struggled to watch videos all the time but someone recommended this app and I just downloaded it. It's really pretty neat.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It's been on my phone for quite some time. It is a great app!

Kohl420

UDFA
Name
Kohl
Yeah it's really nice, I've had access to a lot of videos since the start of OTA's.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Oh just wait til the season starts, it gets even better. I find myself never going to bed at night cause I'm just watching all the videos they post. Press conferences, bdubs interviews, etc. Good stuff.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's also on android. It's really good for following the score (both Rams and other teams) play by play if you can't watch.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
You gotta download the Rams app on your iPhone. It has all the videos and plays them flawlessly.

I have struggled to watch videos all the time but someone recommended this app and I just downloaded it. It's really pretty neat.
From where? Itunes or what? Thanks..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's for the IPad too. Great app!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Android-vs.-iPhone-2014.jpg

Lesson

Oh, really?

Mike's not a dumbass, however, I might be one considering I got the 5c and the color I wanted(black) wasn't in stock. So I got a white iPhone 5c, which defeats the purpose of getting a 5c.