For the St.Louis Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I'm in Texas (as if the username didn't give it away) and I'm always searching for streams. I posted quite a few VLC streams last season which I hope to continue doing this season.

I have since subscribed to IPTV (which is a streaming tv service used in conjunction with Kodi) for about 50 bucks for 6 months. The only bad part is that it's not high definition. BUT it does include NFL Sunday Ticket so at the very least I'll have that. Might be something you fellas would be interested in.

Debacled

Starter
If they are on they are on. If not the internet can and will provide

That Said Kronke/the the NFL in general will not be wringing another single penny directly out of me until they have about as much flesh left on their bones as the last dinosaur to bite the dust.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, sucks to be a Rams fan in Oregon if you hope to see them in the comfort of your own home...I live in Medford (Phoenix, but most people don't that there is one in Oregon)...Buffalo Wild wings is easiest for me...I've tried several streams, but not a lot of good quality...
I know Phoenix, or I have seen the name anyway..I used to be a Greyhound driver and would at times do the local (milkrun) from Portland to Medford, to layover at the old Grehound station in a dorm. Lets see if I can remember the cities:
Portland
Milwaukie
Oregon City
Canby
Aurora
Woodburn
Salem
Albany
Corvallis
Junction City
Eugene
Springfield
Cresswell
Saginaw
Cottage Grove
Sutherlin
Roseburg
Myrtle Creek (home of the Myrtle Creek Vigilantes)
Canyonville
Grants Pass
Medford.

Damn, last time I dove that route was 21 years ago...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I know Phoenix, or I have seen the name anyway..I used to be a Greyhound driver and would at times do the local (milkrun) from Portland to Medford, to layover at the old Grehound station in a dorm. Lets see if I can remember the cities:
Portland
Milwaukie
Oregon City
Canby
Aurora
Woodburn
Salem
Albany
Corvallis
Junction City
Eugene
Springfield
Cresswell
Saginaw
Cottage Grove
Sutherlin
Roseburg
Myrtle Creek (home of the Myrtle Creek Vigilantes)
Canyonville
Grants Pass
Medford.

Damn, last time I dove that route was 21 years ago...

WOW, what a route..Phoenix is really just an extension of Medford...It's 5 miles south of Medford and 25 miles north of the Calif. border... Population about 5,000...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are the streams typically live or at least a few minutes off?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Good to see you Juggs.

I have DTV and get them to give me the NFL ST every season so I just don't know.

That opening season game we shared was probably the best I will ever see live. Great day.

I agree, I'm glad we were able to watch that one together. What a great last game for me to watch live. Couldn't have asked for better

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I've had the Full DTV package for years. I really only use it for football because I much prefer cable. But the good thing about it is it's portable, And if you think about it it's less than the cost of one game.

But my Sister and her husband who live in Palo Verde's got me a ticket to every game!.
So me thinks I'll fly out for most of them since they got Goff.

…..

Legend
I had way too much trouble and aggravation with streaming.

Best bet, go down to a local pub/sports bar, get yourself some wings and settle into your booth.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm in Cali but still not in the Rams market. Its 49er territory here. Every year in October my one year deal with DTV expires. In August they start billing me for Sunday Ticket at 40 bucks a month. I call them and threaten to leave. They give me Sunday Ticket for free and credit me for the months they billed me. I have to sign another one year deal though. Which is fine with me. I've had DTV for years and like it better than cable.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I purchase the Sunday Ticket through my PS4 since my homeowners association doesn't allow the little dishes. In fact, it's the only thing I use that PS4 for... I don't even own a game for it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I purchase the Sunday Ticket through my PS4 since my homeowners association doesn't allow the little dishes. In fact, it's the only thing I use that PS4 for... I don't even own a game for it.

FYI - HOAs don't have the legal authority to ban dishes. It's 100% illegal. They can also not delay an installation in any way, like requiring approval or permits, nor add to the cost of the installation significantly by requiring screens or installations in a place that adds costs.

Only the FCC can govern dishes for the most part except on historical buildings. Not a landlord (with restrictions about drilling and such), HOA, town, city, or state.

Last edited:

tonyl711

Starter
when the cardinals left, they showed their games every sunday untill the Rams got here if i remember correctly, they will show Rams games for at least this season i would think, beyond that it would depend on the numbers they are pulling.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Even though I live in Ca. I will still have to stream most games. Living in whiner country is like football hell, very few good games on fox because they show the whiners every week. I hope that changes, but dont see it happening as the whiners have always been on every week since the 70's.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

You have my attention sir. I did not know this was possible

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We've always just gotten the ticket...I think even if I was a hardcore Browns/Bengals fan (live in Ohio), I would still get the ticket. Love watching all the other games too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I've always used Gamespass. Used in in europe and the middle east, and still use it now while using a vpn. Regualr gamepass in the states only lets you watch the games after they are played. But "outside" of the US will play them live but will have about a 1 minute delay.