For my fellow Case Keenum fans. Highlights through week 8

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stop it....we all should know the stats...

Nice vid X, seems like some nice protection on those passes too...clean pocket. Looking at those Lions stats, geez, how'd we lose that game?
Couldn't generate enough pressure to keep them from matching our scores.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sam has one of the strongest arms in the league. That's the only reason.
But does he? I mean....how do we quantify that? I wish they still had the QB challenge events from back in the day, haha. That was always fun to watch. Also, how much good is a cannon if you can't hit wide open receivers running down the middle of the field?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stop it....we all should know the stats...

Nice vid X, seems like some nice protection on those passes too...clean pocket. Looking at those Lions stats, geez, how'd we lose that game?
Huh? Stats again??

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh hellz no. ANYONE but Bradfords body. I don't even want Sam's arm. Why do people still think so much of that guy? I watch Minny play and I see the same, lame, mediocre crap I saw when he was with the Rams. I just don't get it.
Bradford arm/release is incredible. And his physical stature is prototype.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I have to say a few games this yesr,
our D could have made it so that Keenum didn't have to do what he does worst - put together a game winning drive free of INTs

I was upset early on about Fisher's moves with Goff and Keenum in training camp - and especially after the first game against Satan's Friends loss and that "sixth sense" excuse Keenum had, but at 3-1 I still wanted Goff but i was okay with winning ugly (go figure) but now after 3 straight losses and a bye week with all sorts of inconsistency everywhere and standing at 3-4 yet again, i'm suddenly have slipped into what i call resignation mode (Ramfanitis) and have begun looking forward to the 2017 season.

If you can't beat Fisher, join him, I say!!

At this point you might as well keep Goff on the bench all year and let Keenum finish the season.

With the O-line taking a step back and Gurley not running effectively and our defense all injured and running hot and cold, maybe it would be better if the team put together a nice little winning run of complete games. You know, like a total team victory, a game in which we forget all about Hekker instead of chanting MVP when he comes on the field... It might be nice to have a well-oiled machine at least playing tough both sides of the ball, playing with confidence before making Goff move. I mean, If the defense can play lights out and Keenum can put up some numbers we can win. Then introduce Goff into a confident team instead of a desperste team looking for answers from a rookie with 8 games to play instead of an entire season which he deserves.

It might be best to let Goff and Thomas and Cooper develop a repoit of some sort and keep the kid fresh and shiny for 2017.

Let this be the year of the Tavon jump balls in the endzone and praying for Robert Quinn to not only get healthy but maybe even see a ref throw a flag for holding.

Get on the Keenum train!!!!
It's a one time deal folks and you gotta get it while it's hot - the 2016 season is halfway over

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We all know the numbers. You can take a look at them without advertising them. This was just an appreciation piece for our (as of now) starting QB to remind everyone he doesn't just throw picks. Best backup we've had in a while, and a nice departure from the days of 3 yard outs and no deep passing game. I don't know why people (not you necessarily) have to bag on him simply because someone gave him an opportunity to play. He took that, worked his ass off, and tries daily to help his brothers win. Easy to root for someone like that, I would assume. But I guess not. I actually got a "shoot me" rating for this mini project. That's awesome.

I'll be rooting for Case to get 'er done tomorrow. I don't care who starts at what position as long as the team wins. QB is no different to me than CB really, where I can say great job last week vs the Giants Mr. Hill, however thank God Trumaine might come back because you're limited in what you can provide this team.

Here's hoping he leads us to four straight wins; I'd be all for that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks for the post -X-! It really got me Pumped! I would Like to see Put this High-Light reel up all in one game!:popcorn:.. Say .... this week against the Panthers!!(y):snicker::shades::cheers:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks for the video Paulie. I like the end with the interview too. Yeah - I'm a Keenum fan. He IS wearing the horns after all - right?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford arm/release is incredible. And his physical stature is prototype.
Your opinion, and that's fine. To me he always looked like a scarecrow. Not saying he doesn't have a nice release, he does. . But there is a reason he is on his third team.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
he can be so damn good and then so damn terrible..

that scramble play against Arizona was as badass as it gets

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your opinion, and that's fine. To me he always looked like a scarecrow. Not saying he doesn't have a nice release, he does. . But there is a reason he is on his third team.
Um yeah, you remember what you quoted me about right? Keenum heart and head with Bradford arm. (And size)

RamWoodie

Legend
The big difference for Keenum is his ability to read defenses better this year. His arm is not going to get stronger either, but he knows his WRs and no longer just goes to Britt overall. He has rhythm with all the WRs now but really TA has been the weak link here. He's got to play better. Keenum's gonna keep the Rams in the game...and he always bounces back after a bad game...his last game WAS BAD!!!