Florio: Rams should have selected Russell Wilson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I wish we'd drafted someone, not necessarily Wilson (although I loved him as a prospect), but someone earlier than the 214th pick would have been nice.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
If we're re-doing the 2nd round in 2012, I'd rather have Lavonte David than Russell Wilson in Pead's spot.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I agree. We should've drafted Pro Bowlers at every position instead of the players we drafted.

How hard can that be?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The only way this piece has any relevance is if Florio were banging on the table for the Rams to choose Russell Wilson in the 2012 draft.

Florio probably didn't even know who Wilson was that year.

As always Florio is a dumb dick.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I wish we'd drafted someone, not necessarily Wilson (although I loved him as a prospect), but someone earlier than the 214th pick would have been nice.

Peads gonna be a stud...you heard it here first....(blue font or not?? not quite sure...)

EDIT - replied to the wrong message there....meant to reply to the one saying they'd have taken Lavonte David over Pead!!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Peads gonna be a stud...you heard it here first....(blue font or not?? not quite sure...)

EDIT - replied to the wrong message there....meant to reply to the one saying they'd have taken Lavonte David over Pead!!
Well, I like Pead, but I was shooting for David or Zac Brown with one of those 2nds.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah they didn't have any other holes to fill in the roster at that point.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I just got dumber for reading his article... and if I kep doin that ir il be in truble. Crap! :huh: