Flex games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
So does anyone know when they can start flexing games? Just curious. pretty much all my friends are cowboys fans and we were really hoping it would get flexed possibly to sunday night or at least the 3:25 slot. Right now there playing in dallas at noon, and I'm not opposed to start drinking in the morning but it would be a whole lot better if this turned into a big game and they moved it to prime time. I'm just not sure what the rules are as far as when they can start flexing games.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
The 10/15 Lions game just got flexed yesterday. I'd assume you'll know about the Cowboys game in a similar timeframe, about two weeks away.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm thinking that the week 8 game will surely be flexed out as its currently the Woeful Bears at the Chargers

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I thought I saw a game moved to 4pm EDT Giants I thought now cannot find it.

swmizzou83

Starter
Valid message

Screenshot_20231005-054718.png

muggmeister

Rookie
So does anyone know when they can start flexing games? Just curious. pretty much all my friends are cowboys fans and we were really hoping it would get flexed possibly to sunday night or at least the 3:25 slot. Right now there playing in dallas at noon, and I'm not opposed to start drinking in the morning but it would be a whole lot better if this turned into a big game and they moved it to prime time. I'm just not sure what the rules are as far as when they can start flexing games.
Wish they could flex the fuck out of tonight's Commodes/Bears shitshow. Not every team deserves a Thursday night primetime game, we sure as hell didn't DESERVE one last year, just sayin'.

muggmeister

Rookie
Flexing games needs to start after week 4. Who the fuck wants to see the Giants/Bills next Sunday night? Look out Miami, Buffalo looking for a new season high in points and a complete demolition. How the fuck did the Giants make the playoffs last year? I need an explanation or theory as to how this happened.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Wish they could flex the fuck out of tonight's Commodes/Bears shitshow. Not every team deserves a Thursday night primetime game, we sure as hell didn't DESERVE one last year, just sayin'.
I’m going to disagree. Every team should have one to make scheduling equal so long as they have Thursday night games.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Flexing games needs to start after week 4. Who the fuck wants to see the Giants/Bills next Sunday night? Look out Miami, Buffalo looking for a new season high in points and a complete demolition. How the fuck did the Giants make the playoffs last year? I need an explanation or theory as to how this happened.
They will definitely flex that game out, the Giants will be 1-4 and what might have once had the allure of "The Bills miss Brian Dabol", it now appears that it will be more like "The Bills sigh of relief when Daboll left for NJ"

Psycho_X

Legend
A LOT of primetime games this year are going to suck if they don't get flexed. A lot of Chargers, Bears, Giants, Patriots, and Jets primetime games to begin with.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
I’d prefer that they don’t flex any Rams games. The league didn’t schedule the Rams the prime time spots because they figured they would suck. Then they did everything possible schedule wise to make sure the Rams would struggle out of the gate. 3 of the first 4 games on the road. Back to back divisional games to start the season and facing 3 playoff teams out of the gate. Fuck off NFL.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I’d prefer that they don’t flex any Rams games. The league didn’t schedule the Rams the prime time spots because they figured they would suck. Then they did everything possible schedule wise to make sure the Rams would struggle out of the gate. 3 of the first 4 games on the road. Back to back divisional games to start the season and facing 3 playoff teams out of the gate. Fuck off NFL.

And don't forget they also play how many games with a team coming off their bye.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
And don't forget they also play how many games with a team coming off their bye.
And we had that "away" game against the whiners week 2 in L.A.!