Flashback Pic from 8yrs ago Today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
8 years ago today this pic of my oldest @Ramrasta and me was taken by our very own Johnny Hekker in Ray-J. @Ramrasta just sent this to me as I am not on any social media platforms.

Cool flashback... even though it was in enemy territory. I guess our kicker is actually part real person after all.

IMG951936.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great pic, the young gentleman on the right seems vivacious & enthusiastic, the one on the left, well, quite arrogant, but that's just a casual observation.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great pic, the young gentleman on the right seems vivacious & enthusiastic, the one on the left, well, quite arrogant, but that's just a casual observation.

An extremely accurate observation!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@den-the-coach

Keep in mind... I was trying to keep a close eye on that damn kicker just in case he tried to jack my son's phone. (y)

Damn kickers!

;)

…..

Legend
Haha rasta looking so young with the bowl cut. Hes come a long wayz, except the hair lol