Fishing and Water Jet Pack Pics

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
232323232fp43454nu32396566-WSNRCG34-745837324nu0mrj-1-1.jpg

2 of my sons holding up their catches,,, my 3rd son in the middle there who's bummed he didn't catch one that day. (Dolphin)
232323232fp4328nu32396566-WSNRCG34-743-373324nu0mrj-1.jpg

232323232fp4324nu32396566-WSNRCG34-7439364324nu0mrj.jpg

Triple Tail
232323232fp4325nu32396566-WSNRCG34-77983-4324nu0mrj.jpg

My son from the top pic who was bummed... happy in this one - he got all of these himself in about a 10 minute dive.
232323232fp43334nu32396566-WSNRCG34-743-37324nu0mrj.jpg

If you look closely, you can see a Jamaican Flag flying on one of my outriggers. Gotta Rep JA :ww:
232323232fp432-nu32396566-WSNRCG34-743-356324nu0mrj.jpg

This water jet pack goes for a cool $100K... This thing uses that little white boat to hold a very powerful pump and fuel,,, forces the water through the hose to the jet pack a super high pressure. This guy could control this thing unbelievably,,, he could hover at any height for as long as he wanted, or he could cruise around in any direction at about 10 mph. The little boat with the pump just gets pulled along behind. I saw him fly under a bridge that was only about 6 feet above the water. My son has a video that I'll try and post later.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man you live the life of Riley. I'm jelly.

Anonymous

StlouisramsX said:
Man you live the life of Riley. I'm jelly.

I'm hungry! Not sure about that last water thing as I'd probably find a way to F myself up. :bummed:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tried to invite you X. Let me know next time. I even said we'd have plenty of fresh seafood,,, had lots of stone crab claws too, though I'm pretty sure my method of collection was illegal, so no pics of those. And as far as the Life of Riley,,, shit, I'm usually working.

I really just wanted to put up the pics of some of my boys' catches. If he's in the pic holding the fish/bug - he caught it. And those dolphin and that triple tail were caught using spinning rods (pretty light tackle / 15 lb test line) which resulted in extra long fights, and lots of loud screaming by me at the boy trying to bring it in :hehe: Pretty good for those shits.

I'm gonna try and figure out a way to post the video of that water jet pack thing that my son took on his cell phone. I have a hard time just trying to post regular pics on here,,, I can't wait to try and figure out how to do this now. That thing is insane, so I'll figure it out,,, you guys gotta see this thing in action to really appreciate it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
I tried to invite you X. Let me know next time. I even said we'd have plenty of fresh seafood,,, had lots of stone crab claws too, though I'm pretty sure my method of collection was illegal, so no pics of those. And as far as the Life of Riley,,, shit, I'm usually working.

I really just wanted to put up the pics of some of my boys' catches. If he's in the pic holding the fish/bug - he caught it. And those dolphin and that triple tail were caught using spinning rods (pretty light tackle / 15 lb test line) which resulted in extra long fights, and lots of loud screaming by me at the boy trying to bring it in :hehe: Pretty good for those shits.

I'm gonna try and figure out a way to post the video of that water jet pack thing that my son took on his cell phone. I have a hard time just trying to post regular pics on here,,, I can't wait to try and figure out how to do this now. That thing is insane, so I'll figure it out,,, you guys gotta see this thing in action to really appreciate it.
Yeah I know you did (invite me). Owning a business with two employees (me and my wife) and taking care of over 200 clients doesn't leave me much time to get away anymore. I'm hoping to get this thing so thick with contracts that I can just sell it one day and start over. WHEN that happens, you're going to have to adopt me.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can hardly handle the 3 that I've got now... how about somebody adopting me? :whome?:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dude! Those lobsters on the grill looked familiar!!! Yum! I think I'd like to try the jet pack but just to go up and down a couple of times. I'm sure I'd kill myself trying to fly around with it! $100k huh? hmmm, better leave that alone!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty damn nice spread on the bar-b. Looks like your boys got it good. It's cool to see family of our sorta family here. Thanks man.