Fisher vs Williams? What up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly this and he wanted to know that there was a player meant to watch the screen. I think it may have been Ogletree getting too cute on this play. Ogletree had a particularly poor game; too much partying in the bayou last night?

It was Barron on the screen.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Just finished rewatching, as unbearable as it was, and you are right. Barron really messed up on that play ended up getting blown up by a Dline man

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.png

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Williams is pissed I'm sure because Fisher messed with his secondary last week. Just before the Rams face the Saints with their passing game Fisher decides to punish Hill one of Williams corner backs and waives him. If I were Williams I'd be pissed too. If the Rams were smart they would fire Fisher and keep Williams and the ST coach. This is the kind of coaching move that has kept Fisher from a winning season his entire Rams pathetic career. They can do better.
Hill decided to be an idiot and got what he deserved, I would bet the house Williams was on board with the decision to let a part time player go and send a message to other players that shit would not be tolerated.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams are a dumpster fire. Players are losing faith in coaches.

Dump the whole coaching staff, including GW and bring in an EXPERIENCED, offensive minded HC. Let him bring in his coaches.

Rams clearly need to start over. Fisher was hired to manage the move from St> Louis. He's done that. Now its time to bring in a real HC not lost in the past.

I'd give Mike Shanahan a call. Guy is a proven winner, has multiple SB rings to prove it. Goff would prosper under Mike tutledge.

Fisher is not going to get it done in LA. If Kroenke keeps Fisher, look for a half empty Colesium.

…..

Legend
No worries.The Harbaugh era will start soon enough.

Nice pipe dream, but i bet if he EVER DID take another job in the NFL, i bet it would be a team that has a chsnce to keep the 9ers down. He is one guy that I believe can take this team, with all its current parts, and put it into the playoffs.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I've seen the footage of Fisher and Williams yelling at each other on the sideline and just have to ask, what is going on? Is the seat officially hot enough where the pressure has reached our coaching staff? Would that explain the way the D played today?

Just searching for answers. I never expected our one bright spot to be so dim.
D quit, pure and simple. Benching young guys that are making mistakes but playing hard is NEVER a good message to send a team. I bet there are a bunch of guys that RESPECT G-Rob. I'd guess even with his penalties, he's a leader. He suits up every game (except this last one), and plays through injuries.

@Mojo Ram Tree played hard. Not sure if he played that well. Lots of missed tackles

I'd give Mike Shanahan a call.
Loved you entire quote but THIS bubba....not mike....maybe try Kyle...new blood. This old blood...this ole boy network...Payton went out to prove something...I'm thinking he believes Greg Williams is a snitch. And wanted to embarrass him and his "great" defensive schemes. In so doing, basically showing the world that not only is Fisher's offense garbage, but the sham of a defense is too. Some great players stuck in another horrible scheme. And while the D has played well, I call the scheme horrible that can have the bend but don't break philosophy while basically allowing good QB's to thrive, especially without a pass-rush, and great QB's to have days like yesterday.

Bruce2980

Starter
His last stint in Washington was pathetic - so please no...
He was hamstrung by the owner. His QB wouldn't run plays he called because the QB has a cushy relationship with the owner and so on. Don't see any of that happening in LA.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
'rs
Nice pipe dream, but i bet if he EVER DID take another job in the NFL, i bet it would be a team that has a chsnce to keep the 9ers down. He is one guy that I believe can take this team, with all its current parts, and put it into the playoffs.
Huge market, full control, highest payed HC in history by a butt load. a good young QB, a decent roster, cap room and the chance to make the 9'ers his bitch twice a year.
His ego won't let him say no.

…..

Legend
'rs
Huge market, full control, highest payed HC in history by a butt load. a good young QB, a decent roster, cap room and the chance to make the 9'ers his bitch twice a year.
His ego won't let him say no.

Love it.... you keep that shit up!

ram007

Starter
Just like long time married couple, they will find their equilibrium. Nothing to read here

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Guess I'd have to be onboard as he wins, but frankly I despise his whiney, khaki- wearing ass more than you can probably imagine...