Fisher Up Front vs. Tennessee Titans (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not going to be easy but still a game I think they can win if Stacy can go.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not going to be easy but still a game I think they can win if Stacy can go.
I have a bad feeling about how *chippy* this game is going to be. You KNOW Williams coaches players to play through the whistle.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have a bad feeling about how *chippy* this game is going to be. You KNOW Williams coaches players to play through the whistle.
Well hopefully the Rams learned a lesson in Carolina that will be remembered in this one. We are the home team so maybe that will help too.

JCBRAVE

UDFA
As a Titans fan I just have to say it is still weird seeing Fisher with the Rams, the team that beat him in a Super Bowl.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As a Titans fan I just have to say it is still weird seeing Fisher with the Rams, the team that beat him in a Super Bowl.
I'll bet. And it was weird for me to see Donnie Avery on the Titans, but I got over that in like 3 minutes.

JCBRAVE

UDFA
I'll bet. And it was weird for me to see Donnie Avery on the Titans, but I got over that in like 3 minutes.
Yea I was actually hoping we'd keep Avery, but Titans front office wasn't sold on him. But now we have 5 solid receivers, so it was easy to forget about losing Avery.

You guys better watch out for Kendall Wright. That guy has been putting up some great games lately. Nothing that dazzles anyone, but solid consistent production.