Fisher: Unlikely Bradford will play this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PolarBear

Rookie
ST. LOUIS — Rams coach Jeff Fisher says it is "unlikely" quarterback Sam Bradford, coming off knee surgery, will play in the preseason opener.

Bradford has said he feels fine with no worries. He missed the final nine games last season and is wearing a brace on the left knee.

Fisher said Tuesday night that for now he's seeing enough from Bradford on the practice field. He plans to use Bradford later in the preseason.

Fisher said offensive tackle Jake Long, also coming off knee surgery, would be held out Friday. Center Scott Wells also is unlikely to play against New Orleans.

AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2014/08/05/3336590/fisher-unlikely-bradford-will.html#storylink=cpy

Big Game

Living The Dream
Even though I would love to see Bradford play, with Wells and Long sitting out. I don't want to see Bradford going against the Saints starting Defense without our starting O Line!!! Especially since the last two visits to the Dome the Rams have gotten the best of the Saints.

I think Bradford plays against the Packers and Browns

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Even though I would love to see Bradford play, with Wells and Long sitting out. I don't want to see Bradford going against the Saints starting Defense without our starting O Line!!! Especially since the last two visits to the Dome the Rams have gotten the best of the Saints.

I think Bradford plays against the Packers and Browns

I agree.

No rush. Bradford is a vet now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is good to hear. I wasn't in favor of him playing in that game - though of course I would like to see him play. I would bet he gets some reps in the next one.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man i hope they don't make saffold play tackle.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
The Big G should get some snaps at LT and that will be okay. After he's done if the Saints aren't playing 3rd stringers I would just run the ball.