Fisher thinks Case has been playing well and isn't a problem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is really starting to worry me. I am not laying the blame for all of this on Keenum. I think he has played pretty well thus far (albeit with some back breaking lapses). That said, it makes me wonder if Goff is really immature, unintelligent or both. Either that or he has been throwing ducks and picks all day on the scout team. Either way it bad news for Rams fans. For Fisher to be this deliberate in NOT playing him? Something isn't adding up.

i'll change the wrs before i change the qb.

this has nothing to do with goff. i think fisher is in love with case. his ''goff is not ready'' routine is insulting to rams fans everywhere.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i'll change the wrs before i change the qb.

this has nothing to do with goff. i think fisher is in love with case. his ''goff is not ready'' routine is insulting to rams fans everywhere.

Somebody needs to check the tackle box after Fisher and Keenum's next "fishing trip" together....