Fisher: Quick is getting a lot more playing time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I asked the qusetion on the jeff fisher show why Quick isnt getting getting more targets. He responded by saying Quick is getting a lot more playing time then he did before and its a matter of us getting him the ball. its not his fault we only have 1 ball

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I stopped listening to anything Fisher said after the Cowboys game. After being asked again about the reason for not using the no huddle at all he used the quick 3 and out excuse again.

There were no quicker 3 and outs than drich running up the gut every down.

Can't listen to his bs any more.

jjab360

Legend

I stopped listening to anything Fisher said after the Cowboys game. After being asked again about the reason for not using the no huddle at all he used the quick 3 and out excuse again.

There were no quicker 3 and outs than drich running up the gut every down.

Can't listen to his bs any more.

It's coach speak, not sure what you expected...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally, I'd rather see Stedman Bailey and Tavon Austin take our 2 WR snaps with Givens/Quick rotating when we go 3 WR sets. Bailey has impressed when he's been on the field...and I think Austin is getting better and better with more PT. He's just getting more and more comfortable with the ball in his hands.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

bailey is the man. Bradford is gonna love throwing to this guy. I hope he is on the field for every snap next year and beyond.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I asked the qusetion on the jeff fisher show why Quick isnt getting getting more targets. He responded by saying Quick is getting a lot more playing time then he did before and its a matter of us getting him the ball. its not his fault we only have 1 ball

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 18h
Rams WR reps vs. Arizona: Tavon Austin, 32; Brian Quick 31; Stedman Bailey 28; Chris Givens 28; Austin Pettis 15.
Not sure why everyone seems to miss the fact that Quick has been on the field as much, and usually more than most of the WRs.

That he doesn't have the targets, is not necessarily his fault. We are talking about a team who in the last FOUR games have COMPLETED 16; 19; 10; 9 passes respectively.

If anyone in here thinks that ANY WR is going to put up "numbers" when they complete an avg. of 13.5 passes per game, then you aren't paying attention.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure why everyone seems to miss the fact that Quick has been on the field as much, and usually more than most of the WRs.

That he doesn't have the targets, is not necessarily his fault. We are talking about a team who in the last FOUR games have COMPLETED 16; 19; 10; 9 passes respectively.

If anyone in here thinks that ANY WR is going to put up "numbers" when they complete an avg. of 13.5 passes per game, then you aren't paying attention.
This^^^

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Baileys route/hands are the best the team has had in YEARS!

Thank God he is seeing the field more. His comeback routes are nasty. He should pass up Givens on the depth chart permanently.

A55VA6

Legend
Baileys route/hands are the best the team has had in YEARS!

Thank God he is seeing the field more. His comeback routes are nasty. He should pass up Givens on the depth chart permanently.
Agreed. Gifted route runner and his hands are the best on the team.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Tavon does.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
I like to see another Qb on roster play. My biggest issue with Fisher is he thinks old school too much still. You have to score a lot of points to win.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Tavon does.

So you are saying that Tavon Austin's receiving numbers are up to what you expected of him as the #8 overall pick?

If you discount the Indy game, tell me what he has done to make anyone think he has "put up numbers".

RamzFanz

Damnit
So you are saying that Tavon Austin's receiving numbers are up to what you expected of him as the #8 overall pick?

If you discount the Indy game, tell me what he has done to make anyone think he has "put up numbers".

Nevermind coach. I misread your post.