Fisher Presser (8/20)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Awesome. They're gonna try and get Pead AND Richardson some reps with the 1's against Dallas.
Salas, apparently, is "solid" and contributes to special teams, but I don't know what that means.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 8-20-12
Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Training Camp – August 20, 2012

(On how the players looked today)
“They looked good.”

(On having WR Brandon Gibson and S Darian Stewart back on the field)
“We expected them to return to practice today. I think I mentioned this, they were close to participating Saturday, but we wanted to take the extra couple of days. So they made it through without any problems.”

(On the tight ends)
“Well, we’ve got a bunch of them and they’re all getting it done. It’s hard to get them all the game reps and things, but we’re getting as many as we can. They’re all getting better. They’re all competitive and guys are making some plays. It’s good to see the tight ends make some tough catches and put themselves in position so they can run after the catch.”

full: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 0184757106

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
Awesome. They're gonna try and get Pead AND Richardson some reps with the 1's against Dallas.
Salas, apparently, is "solid" and contributes to special teams, but I don't know what that means.

Maybe that he's not playing limited reps with the backups because he's doing poorly, but rather to get other guys (Pettis) time so they can determine if he's worth keeping after the suspension?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
X said:

Maybe that he's not playing limited reps with the backups because he's doing poorly, but rather to get other guys (Pettis) time so they can determine if he's worth keeping after the suspension?
That's certainly possible. You'd think he'd want to see more of Salas though, considering he didn't play very long last year. Who knows. Maybe he's seen enough of Salas and wants to see more Pettis. I'm kinda glad we are seeing more Pettis, BTW. Dude's been money so far.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, I would like to see Pettis stick around, I think he can develop into a really solid option. Same with Salas.. Which maybe why I kind of hope that's the reason and it's not that he's on the bubble. I just have no clue really.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Yeah, I would like to see Pettis stick around, I think he can develop into a really solid option. Same with Salas.. Which maybe why I kind of hope that's the reason and it's not that he's on the bubble. I just have no clue really.
Speaking of Bubbles.

5032dc73f92ea172eb00001.jpg

DX better get his ass on the field at some point. There's just not enough film on that dude at the moment, and everyone else is working pretty hard to get in the coach's good graces. If he comes back this weekend, he better have one helluva game, yeah?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
"Dallas is going to be Dallas this week."

Richardson up to the task?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt68tujfW4E[/youtube]

I'm glad DeMarco said something today. I've been thinking about this game since the schedule came out. The last two games have been kind of reassuring. I guess?

Maybe we should let Sam have a break this week.