Fisher Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/03-March/Rams_Press_Conference_032112.mp4[/flv]

Lesson

Oh, really?
Re: Fisher Press Conference - Live at 2:30

He's rocking a light colored sports jacket.

Sweet.

Lesson

Oh, really?

No "interim" DC will be named.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fisher --

No contact is permitted with him at any time, and we just hope Gregg can move on and learn from this experience. Do the appropriate things to get reinstated after the season.

We've got 3 former coordinators in the building, and I met with the staff today. I told them we'll make the appropriate choices. I'm not going to NAME a defensive coordinator right now.

I hired Gregg because of his ability. He's very, very talented. I also want to note that this Organization had no idea that the potential for this to happen, was going to happen. If we knew about it, we wouldn't have hired him. However, I know Gregg, I know him well, and I know he was not going to put the Organization in this position (he didn't know either).

I have McGinnis on staff and Cecil on staff. They have a pretty good feel for the defense.

We have to move on now.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

X said:
Fisher --

No contact is permitted with him at any time, and we just hope Gregg can move on and learn from this experience. Do the appropriate things to get reinstated after the season.

We've got 3 former coordinators in the building, and I met with the staff today. I told them we'll make the appropriate choices. I'm not going to NAME a defensive coordinator right now.

I hired Gregg because of his ability. He's very, very talented. I also want to note that this Organization had no idea that the potential for this to happen, was going to happen. If we knew about it, we wouldn't have hired him. However, I know Gregg, I know him well, and I know he was not going to put the Organization in this position (he didn't know either).

I have McGinnis on staff and Cecil on staff. They have a pretty good feel for the defense.

We have to move on now.

Isn't an elephant the result of a committee's design for a horse?

The terms cluster f*** and FUBAR come to mind. Yeah Rams that's right, let's design a defense based upon a committee.

Let's see now for 2012 we bring you an offense without weapons and a new defensive scheme based upon a committee....and the Jets think they have problems. :amped: :bummed: :boing:

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve

ramsince62 said:
X said:
Fisher --

We have to move on now.

Isn't an elephant the result of a committee's design for a horse?

The terms cluster f*** and FUBAR come to mind. Yeah Rams that's right, let's design a defense based upon a committee.

Let's see now for 2012 we bring you an offense without weapons and a new defensive scheme based upon a committee....and the Jets think they have problems. :amped: :bummed: :boing:

Then again, its only march :|
We are fortunate to have McGuiness and Cecil on staff as well as phase two and three of free agency along with the draft. We have picked up quality guys already and have some more work to do with lots of time. One of those guys will do well as DC and I'm sure Fish will also take a hands on approach as well. WE are right on track imO.