Fisher Post-Game Presser - (10/16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous

"They made plays, we didn't."

...no shit.
It's like saying "the scored more points, so they won the game."

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Says it's not available. Did they pull it?

Edit: browser issue, watching it now.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Too much "love" for opposing players (Stafford and Taint) in this presser for my liking. Time for Fish to head into the booth so he can spew his love for every NFL player ala Gruden. So great for us diehards to watch Taint and Bouldin beat down on our secondary once again...show some god damn anger please coach? Thats the least you owe us.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Want to hear fisher use the word "upset", more that "disappointed".

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I don't know how to coach a team to win more than 7 wins a year anymore"
~Fisher on truth serum.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
What's he supposed to say? Mo sucks,Keenum choked with the game on the line AO doesn't cover the middle on runs, we are playing 3rd string CB's right now, Gurley isn't seeing the holes.

Shoman01

Rookie
Too much "love" for opposing players (Stafford and Taint) in this presser for my liking. Time for Fish to head into the booth so he can spew his love for every NFL player ala Gruden. So great for us diehards to watch Taint and Bouldin beat down on our secondary once again...show some god damn anger please coach? Thats the least you owe us.
He does that after every loss. Usually credits the opposing teams GREAT coaching staff. It's his his mantra.