Fisher On Fans; Rams Avoid Blackout; Kurt Warner Recognized

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
ST. LOUIS, MO (Shane Gray, MSM Sports Media) – The ascending 2-2 St. Louis Rams have met NFL sellout criteria for Thursday night’s nationally televised prime time battle versus the undefeated Arizona Cardinals. The aforementioned night contest will be the first in the Edward Jones Dome since the Rams hosted the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2007.

Yesterday afternoon, the Rams received a 24 hour extension as the franchise still needed to move 1,500 more tickets to ensure that the organization and the St. Louis region would not face a blackout for the first time since 2009. The Rams sold out every game from 1995 through 2006 in spite of the fact that eight of those campaigns failed to yield a winning record.

Read more http://missourisportsmag.com/?p=77682

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Fisher On Fans; Rams Avoid Blackout; Kurt Warner Recogni

You St Louis dudes need to get your asses to the ED this Thursday. Not the members of this board, mindja, but the freaking city. I don't care about the past few years and blah blah blah. Get your asses to the dome or I'll punch you all in the nuts. Or even worse, I'll sick Username on your lazy asses.

And Shane, if you say "aforementioned" one more time in your articles, you too are getting hooked in the nuts.

Disclaimer: Everything I said, I say out of love.
:love:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

X said:
You St Louis dudes need to get your asses to the ED this Thursday. Not the members of this board, mindja, but the freaking city. I don't care about the past few years and blah blah blah. Get your asses to the dome or I'll punch you all in the nuts. Or even worse, I'll sick Username on your lazy asses.

And Shane, if you say "aforementioned" one more time in your articles, you too are getting hooked in the nuts.

Disclaimer: Everything I said, I say out of love.
:love:

:amped: I'm ready! Meet me at the dome bitches!

Funny, I started a thread in Bernies forum cause stuff usually stays up there longer called GET YOUR BUTTS TO THE DOME!

3 reactions.

1. I'll be there!
2. Meh
3. (from the major fucking douchebag drama queens) This offends me.

God I hate the fucking post dispatch message board.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

I have to be in class.

Fuck.

To give a presentation.

Double fuck.

It's either that or get a big fat F.

Triple fuck.

But...BUT, it's one of those distant classes, so the prof will be 80 miles away and on a tv. Thank God for smart phones. Guess who's bringing a phone charger to class?! This guy.

Oh and Username, I saw that PD thread. People are so fuckin uptight it's disgusting. I really, really wish I could be there live. I can afford it and everything, just..school. Bleh.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

Im with you X. The past is the past. Get over it. Go support the team. This is a new era.

The lack of support pisses me off.

It kills me to say this, but the best stadium atmosphere I have experienced wasnt in StL. It was in Seattle. :oops:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory

I woke up hoping it was Thursday. Today is turning out to be a long day.

Wonderboy

Rookie

I will represent all of my ROD brethren at the game Thursday. I don't get to many, I live a couple of hours away. But I will be there Thursday. I'm worthless at work today because I'm just watching the clock thinking it will make Thursday get here quicker!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Wonderboy said:
I will represent all of my ROD brethren at the game Thursday.
Hell yeah. That's what's up!

Sum1

Hall of Fame

I'll be there...like always!

I've been to 3 out of 4 games this year...Detroit is the only game I've missed.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Tomorrow night's game would be a blast to attend. Wish I could be there too.

I will be screaming just about loud enough for you guys to hear me all the way from Orlando though.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond

The Dome still going to be rocking..I can't wait man I haven't been able to sleep since Sunday dude we play a 4-0 team and if we win it's gon be the shyteeee

Sum1

Hall of Fame

Just to point out my devotion...Tomorrow is the 1 year anv. with my gf...we were supposed to go to dinner at the Melting Pot.

...luckily she understands how big of a sports nut I am and agreed to change dinner plans to tonight...and we are going to spend tomorrow downtown getting ready for the game.

She's a keeper.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny

Sum1BTRthnU said:
Just to point out my devotion...Tomorrow is the 1 year anv. with my gf...we were supposed to go to dinner at the Melting Pot.

...luckily she understands how big of a sports nut I am and agreed to change dinner plans to tonight...and we are going to spend tomorrow downtown getting ready for the game.

She's a keeper.

Agreed. When we first started dating, my wife was quick to notice my rabid devotion to a losing team. She didn't question my sanity, and wasn't afraid to jump right on board with me. We're wearing Rams jerseys in some of our engagement photos. Cheesy, yes. True love? Double yes.

ZGare

UDFA

The Rams fans have really been pumped in the dome this year, and I believe it pumps up the team. They have not lost a game at home this year, or won one on the road including pre-season games. Hopefully, ticket sales will pick up. There were still 10,000 empty seats at Thursday night's game. Friday, someone at work asked me to contact them if I have any games I don't plan to attend so they can possibly buy my tickets. (But my wife and I plan to be at every game this year.)

The NFL did St. Louis Rams no favors when it re-aligned divisions in 2002, grouping St. Louis with far West teams Seattle, San Francisco, and Arizona. Usually a big component of fan attendance are fans of the other team that either travel to the AWAY game, or happen to live in the HOME team city, but grew up in the AWAY city and attend as an AWAY team fan. In the Chicago at Dallas game Monday, there were so many Chicago fans, it sounded as if the game was in Chicago on the radio.

But at the St. Louis games with Seattle and Arizona, the AWAY fans were almost completely non-existent. Nobody is going to travel all the way from Seattle, Arizona, or San Francisco to a game here, and very few people from those cities have moved here or vice versa. When we play Midwest teams like Packers, Bears, Colts, Chiefs, Vikings, and even the Cowboys, AWAY fans show up and boost attendance.