Fisher is the coach I'd want coaching the Rams now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Disregard the Bradford injury and just focus on today's result. An ugly blowout loss to start the season. That isn't acceptable nor is there any excuse for said result. However, Fisher has shown he can get the best from his players when dealing with adversity. Look at the 2009 Titans. They started off 0-6, topped off with a 59-0 loss to the Patriots. They then went on to finish 8-8. Yes, that's a .500 record and not a PO appearance or a SB victory, but that isn't my point. Fisher's shown that he can deal with bad results and there is no one else I'd want as the HC next week in TB.

RamGal

UDFA
I'm tired of having to deal with adversity. I just want a disciplined, well-coached, and talented team who can win from the get-go - regardless of the circumstances. Other teams can do this. Why can't we?

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Yes, that's a .500 record and not a PO appearance or a SB victory, but that isn't my point.
a .500 record and not a PO appearance or a SB victory is exactly the point because it happens year after year after year. I am not trying to bad mouth Fisher, he's a great guy, but this is just a fact.

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
a .500 record and not a PO appearance or a SB victory is exactly the point because it happens year after year after year. I am not trying to bad mouth Fisher, he's a great guy, but this is just a fact.

My point was that he was able to make a bad situation better. I think he can make the Week 1 loss into a Week 2, which I think could lead to a PO appearance. But maybe I'm disillusioned.

RamGal

UDFA
This is Year Three of the regime, and this team should be structurally, mentally, and physically prepared to be better than 8-8.

fancents86

Starter
Or we could have a coach like every other team in our division has that just wins and when they lose they don't look like Girl Scouts playing.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Maybe put up more than (3) 6 pts total...worst Rams opener since Eagles shit on us all day. I'm not mad or bashing it is simply reality. Where's the fuckin competition?