First Possession in ARZ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It just really says a lot. Rams went 3 and out on the drive. It's hard to know what was happening down field. However, Davis had time on his first two passing attempts and try to tuck and run. IDK what happened to that poised QB that beat SEA, but Davis lost his confidence in KC. If we change OC's this offseason, I don't see the point in resigning him. Out of the gate, you know he has limitations with his arm. I'm welcoming Gilbert at this point but I know he's a huge project.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
My biggest thing is 3rd and 2 with 10 mins to goin the 4thquarter and we pass it with our o line leaking like a siv and Davis panicking? We had been running decent! Come on Schotty! That's what lost it for us IMO

However, Davis had time on his first two passing attempts

As much as I wanted to see Davis succeed I've got to agree, on that 3rd down there must have been at least 0.3 seconds between Davis completing his drop back at which point Campbell is winning against a Joseph and Wells double team and Campbell completely beating that double team.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
My biggest thing is 3rd and 2 with 10 mins to goin the 4thquarter and we pass it with our o line leaking like a siv and Davis panicking? We had been running decent! Come on Schotty! That's what lost it for us IMO

The 2 plays before that were runs for 3 and 5 yards, Benny was in the backfield almost a sure thing if he runs he gets at least 3 and a 1st down, probably more.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The 2 plays before that were runs for 3 and 5 yards, Benny was in the backfield almost a sure thing if he runs he gets at least 3 and a 1st down, probably more.

I would trust in Bam Bam for a yard or two every time. If he can't do it, no one on the team can.

Also, how about those KO returns?