First pics from Rams camp...Part Deux

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Ok, so to continue with my original post. I sort of talked my way into camp today. All I wanted to do was get some pics of the bleachers with the shade canopies so those who were thinking of going would know what to expect.

I didn't expect to see any players and I didn't. But these really are pics of the training camp just that there isn't any training going on! Well, there were some guys in the weight room but we couldn't see who they were with the smoked glass on the building.

I drive up in my company truck. Not going to say which company but they are a BIG sponsor of this training camp. All the parking lots are blocked off with barricades and security people manning them. I turn into one of the lots at the Bren event center and this really nice girl just starts moving the barricade out of my way and lets me in! So far so good. I guess I need to take my company truck everyday to camp! (NOT!) My partner and I walk around a bit looking for the path to the fields. We are challenged a couple of times to see if we have wrist bands (we don't). No one was mean or demanding and neither were we. I also turned on my video recorder on my phone and placed it in my shirt pocket. First time doing this so now I know how to make it better. I'm going to try and upload the video and that will be self explanatory.

Bottom line is that I got to the fields and took some pics and then moved on. I didn't want to push it as I work for the sponsor and didn't want my name to get noted. So yes, it is only pics of empty bleachers, fences and gates and green grass but, it is training camp!

There is more to this story and I did edit the video a bit but I think I would just be boring you. Enjoy.
EDIT: Now I can't upload the video and I'm trying to get it on Flickr but not much luck. Guess you'll have to take my word for it.
IMG_1056.JPG
IMG_1060.JPG
Practice field panarama.jpeg

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
It seems like they added the covered tents to 1 bleacher section in 3 areas ; both sides, and 1 on the West end (end zone) ..... is that right?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@VeteranRamFan

Thanks for the 1st shots of the new camp set up! It looks awesome. I guess you really did sneak in... that makes these pics even better!!!

If you upload that video on YouTube you'll be able to post it here very easily.

Thanks again. I'm looking forward to more pics, videos, and reports.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It seems like they added the covered tents to 1 bleacher section in 3 areas ; both sides, and 1 on the West end (end zone) ..... is that right?
Yes, that is about right. There are still uncovered sections of bleachers. Maybe they will be putting those up today, who knows. Maybe this is it. I'll see come Saturday.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you have a desire to do a midfield nude grass angel?
Or is that just me?
Gawd! I so wanted to run out there, nude or not, didn't matter to me but I do like my job and want to continue my career for at least another 5 years. That will put me at 45 years.

And to think, this was supposed to be just a temporary job till my dream job opened up.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ok, so to continue with my original post. I sort of talked my way into camp today. All I wanted to do was get some pics of the bleachers with the shade canopies so those who were thinking of going would know what to expect.

I didn't expect to see any players and I didn't. But these really are pics of the training camp just that there isn't any training going on! Well, there were some guys in the weight room but we couldn't see who they were with the smoked glass on the building.

I drive up in my company truck. Not going to say which company but they are a BIG sponsor of this training camp. All the parking lots are blocked off with barricades and security people manning them. I turn into one of the lots at the Bren event center and this really nice girl just starts moving the barricade out of my way and lets me in! So far so good. I guess I need to take my company truck everyday to camp! (NOT!) My partner and I walk around a bit looking for the path to the fields. We are challenged a couple of times to see if we have wrist bands (we don't). No one was mean or demanding and neither were we. I also turned on my video recorder on my phone and placed it in my shirt pocket. First time doing this so now I know how to make it better. I'm going to try and upload the video and that will be self explanatory.

Bottom line is that I got to the fields and took some pics and then moved on. I didn't want to push it as I work for the sponsor and didn't want my name to get noted. So yes, it is only pics of empty bleachers, fences and gates and green grass but, it is training camp!

There is more to this story and I did edit the video a bit but I think I would just be boring you. Enjoy.
EDIT: Now I can't upload the video and I'm trying to get it on Flickr but not much luck. Guess you'll have to take my word for it.
View attachment 20680 View attachment 20681 View attachment 20682
Nice prep work Vet! Setting the Stage for Tomorrows Big Day!!(y)(y):D

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That grass looks inviting. I wonder if they'd mind me practicing my golf wedges there? The divots can be put back in place. :sneak::baghead:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Here are a few photos of the Vets arriving today ..

Gurley.jpg

Gurley
Caption this.jpg

Quinn! "This looks like a 'Caption this' Photo possibility!"
Drug Dealer.jpg

" The Drug Dealer has arrived!"
Gold Chain.jpg

Now this^^ is a Gold Chain!

Camera set-up.jpg
Checkout the Big time Camera equipment!

A Warrior's Fan.jpg

Someone is a Warriors Fan!
These are only a few of the photos at the Rams sit. there are 50, none of Donald, so far!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Westbrooks paints the picture of irony with his Crenshaw sweater and GSW hat. Tho he is from greater Sacramento so maybe he isn't bandwagon jumping.