First OTA recap

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I love it! Im usually overly optimistic every year but I really do think this is the year they turn the corner

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Good stuff, @FRO. I'm dying to know what Barrett Jones looks like. I want this kid to come in looking like The Rock. The muscles to go along with his brains.

Guess I gotta wait to find out. Hopefully @CoachO will be attending one of the open sessions later this week, and can give us some juicy details.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Good stuff, @FRO. I'm dying to know what Barrett Jones looks like. I want this kid to come in looking like The Rock. The muscles to go along with his brains.

Guess I gotta wait to find out. Hopefully @CoachO will be attending one of the open sessions later this week, and can give us some juicy details.

Couldn't manage an invite to this week. Planning on going either Monday the 9th or 16th for sure.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Couldn't manage an invite to this week. Planning on going either Monday the 9th or 16th for sure.
Sweet. Look forward to reading about it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
"This year, in the locker room before we went out, it's just a completely different level," Givens said. "You can feel it in the atmosphere and see it guys' eyes, that this is a year to get over a hump and move to the next step."

That's what I want to hear. I still think this kid could be a real threat.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Have they put out the schedule for public OTAs?

No, they are by invite only, for select season ticket holders. This is the first time I can recall them doing anything during OTAs. Apparently, this is just another one of the things K. Demoff is doing to endear the organization to the ST holders. I have attended a few of the luncheons over the past few years as well, and he is always quite accommodating.

Its my understanding, this is a small and very manageable number, as those lucky enough to attend will be in one of the inside rooms, with K. Demoff viewing the practice. They will not have the field roped off as they do throughout training camp, so access will be limited.

RamzFanz

Damnit
No, they are by invite only, for select season ticket holders. This is the first time I can recall them doing anything during OTAs. Apparently, this is just another one of the things K. Demoff is doing to endear the organization to the ST holders. I have attended a few of the luncheons over the past few years as well, and he is always quite accommodating.

Its my understanding, this is a small and very manageable number, as those lucky enough to attend will be in one of the inside rooms, with K. Demoff viewing the practice. They will not have the field roped off as they do throughout training camp, so access will be limited.

Ahhhhh, OK. Thanks Coach.

But there will be public access to training camp?

RamzFanz

Damnit
trust me, if I thought there was a way for me to "crash the party" I would, but I don't want to jeopardize future opportunities.

I'm thinking homemade periscope over the fence.

Or I could just go to the patriots site, they probably have video.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Good stuff, @FRO. I'm dying to know what Barrett Jones looks like.

512x.jpg

Something like that I imagine...

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Ahhhhh, OK. Thanks Coach.

But there will be public access to training camp?

Training camp schedule has not been announced yet, but it will have between 15-18 open practices again, I would expect.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
trust me, if I thought there was a way for me to "crash the party" I would, but I don't want to jeopardize future opportunities.
I bet. Just messin' with you. Looking forward to the reports as usual.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Barrett Jones looks a bit like Chris Farley.