Fiona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Hey hope all our buddies in Eastern Canada are battering down and safe from the winds of tropical storm Fiona. Hope you are holding up ok @CGI_Ram , eh?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I lost 6+ shingles… and was just messaging @RhodyRams to get up here to help me patch the roof. :D

My neighbor has 2 trees knocked over and his shed was blown to smithereens.

We lost power for 3-4hrs, but its back now. More than 500K lost power, which is half of Nova Scotia.

The storm went east of me, so areas like Halifax and Cape Breton saw the worst of it.

Quite the storm. They are saying Fiona set an all-time record low barometric pressure for a storm system coming into Canada

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I lost 6+ shingles… and was just messaging @RhodyRams to get up here to help me patch the roof. :D

We lost power for 3-4hrs, but its back now. More than 500K lost power, which is half of Nova Scotia.

The storm went east of me, so areas like Halifax and Cape Breton saw the worst of it.

Quite the storm. They are saying Fiona set an all-time record low barometric pressure for a storm system coming into Canada
Sounds exciting. Glad you weathered the storm.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Glad you came out of it comparatively ok... Wasn't Fiona that green bytch that Shrek loved?