Finnegan Represents Rams at Nike NFL Uniform Launch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Howard Balzer
http://www.101espn.com/category/hbalzer ... rm-launch/

Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan, signed as a free agent shortly after the league year started on March 13, will represent the team in New York City Tuesday at the Nike NFL Uniform launch event.

Nike has become the new uniform provider for the league, taking over from Reebok.

Most uniforms will remain essentially the same in terms of the design. Mike Sando of espn.com reported that [hil]the Seattle Seahawks are expected to have a totally new redesigned uniform[/hil].

Sando also reported that Nike will use a different fabric than Reebok and the “uniforms are expected to be more form-fitting.”

101sports.com will have coverage of the event, which begins at 10 a.m. Central time.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'd be nice to get some new uniforms in general. We've had these ones for over a decade.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Its not surprising that seattle would change the looks of their uniforms, what would be surprising is if they can possibly make them even uglier.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Stoked for the Nike launch. I hope we mix it up a bit. I have been waiting for the release to order my SJ jersey.

Not sure how I feel about Finnegan representing the Rams tho. I know its not a huge deal, just would have like to see a more tenured guy get the honor.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Them Nike shirts are hella expensive tho. God knows how much the jerseys are gonna cost. I do like the New Era hat designs, but man $35 for a hat? Plus taxes and shipping? Good lord man.