Finnegan, Givens and Hekker (101ESPN)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/cornerback-cortland-finnegan[/101]

[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/wide-receiver-chris-givens-is[/101]

[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/rams-punter-johnny-hekker-digs[/101]

A55VA6

Legend
Wow, Chris Givens sounds like a damn confident man and doesn't sound cocky with it. Dude knows his abilities and feels like he is better than his competition and if mistakes are made by the defense, he'll burn you.

jap

Legend
A55VA6 said:
Wow, Chris Givens sounds like a damn confident man and doesn't sound cocky with it. Dude knows his abilities and feels like he is better than his competition and if mistakes are made by the defense, he'll burn you.

I was hoping when he came in as a rookie that he would spend as much time with Isaac as he could, and it seems like he's doing just that. Isaac is one of the NFL's most complete receivers ever, and I can't think of a better mentor for Chris.

If these young kids block for each other and just embrace their teamwork, this can really be a fun season.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
A55VA6 said:

I would say he has a little cockiness to him, but it's not a bad thing at all. The end of that video shows how much of a team guy he is. As long as he stays team first he can be as cocky as he wants and I don't think it will bother anyone.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So I suppose we could give Johnny the nick name - The Grinned Sleeper? :nau: :clap: :whome?:

Great interview with Givens. Dude is going to tear up some DBs this season. And yeah - great to hear how much he wants to learn from the greats - especially Isaac. Think I need a few more greats in there.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
RamFan503 stepping up his game:
So I suppose we could give Johnny the nick name - The Grinned Sleeper? :nau: :clap: :whome?:
That was really bad. I liked it. :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
RamFan503 stepping up his game:
That was really bad. I liked it. :lol:

Yeah I know it was. And as lame as it was I still couldn't help myself. :lmao: