Finding Rams - Part 1 and 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just can’t buy content. I like listening to myself too much. I liked what I’ve read of hers before but did she figure out what Memphis, Old School, and I with others here figured out a month or so ago? That if the Rams draft Verse, it would be a great idea to draft Fiske as well? And that THAT move will go down as the master draft move of the decade? Probably not. I’d rather donate here and get the best stuff! :sunglasses:

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’ll never pay to read a sports article on line.

Maybe Jourdan will get a gig with another publication that makes its money in some other manner some day.

Until then…

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just can’t buy content. I like listening to myself too much. I liked what I’ve read of hers before but did she figure out what Memphis, Old School, and I with others here figured out a month or so ago? That if the Rams draft Verse, it would be a great idea to draft Fiske as well? And that THAT move will go down as the master draft move of the decade? Probably not. I’d rather donate here and get the best stuff! :sunglasses:
So how much were you going to trade up to get Fiske ? You thought he was going to FALL ??

Oldschool was all in on a LT. jourdan last year lost credibility on Joesph Noteboom being cut.

She pushed Mcvay during the draft this year & spilt the beans last year on him.I’ll say in a lot of ways I really like(love) her questioning,but the timing is what got me & will never forget & I don’t forgive her because it doesn’t stop.Then again she never knows exactly when she’ll get that chance again & wanting to break the News.
I still think Joesph Noteboom has something to prove as a NFL(Ram) player.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Maybe Jourdan will get a gig with another publication that makes its money in some other manner some day.

Until then…
That’s anachronistic…
So….
It makes COMPLETE sense.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So how much were you going to trade up to get Fiske ? You thought he was going to FALL ??

Oldschool was all in on a LT. jourdan last year lost credibility on Joesph Noteboom being cut.

She pushed Mcvay during the draft this year & spilt the beans last year on him.I’ll say in a lot of ways I really like(love) her questioning,but the timing is what got me & will never forget & I don’t forgive her because it doesn’t stop.Then again she never knows exactly when she’ll get that chance again & wanting to break the News.
I still think Joesph Noteboom has something to prove as a NFL(Ram) player.
Had no idea. Didn’t think it would quite take 39 but probably would have been wrong. Once they got Verse at 19, trade up was definitely on the table for 2nd round. Really was hoping Fiske could be had without a trade up but that wasn’t going to happen.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That’s anachronistic…
So….
It makes COMPLETE sense.
See @Loyal !!! I blame YOU for this!

You post words that I need to look-up to verify or understand their meanings.

Now Kupped is doing it! And he's not that bright.

Fuck!!! I just looked-up "anachronistic" and I am still confused.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Until then…
It's literally $2 a month right now which is outrageous compared to the normal $1 a month you can get.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Anyone who calls themselves a Rams fan and isn't paying the buck a month for Jourdan's coverage is an idiot.