Finally re-watched the Charger game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
A few observations upon further review...

This Ram O is something else. Had Ficken not missed the FG, and Goff and Gurley not turned the ball over deep in Charger territory, we would have hung a minimum of 44 points on the Chargers, and maybe as many as 52 if they got the 2 TD’s. Think about that...

I would hate to be the 4th WR trying to crack this starting lineup.

Our OL has been simply magnificent. And we all know that it all starts there.

Watching how rare it is to see a failed 3rd down conversion, 4th down attempts make more and more sense to me if on the opponents side of their 40 yard line.

Could it be that our TE’s are becoming a part of our O? Lol.

Should we consider giving Goff the nickname of “Joe Cool”? This kid is impressing the hell outta me.

Edge is our Achilles heel on D, no doubt about it. Ebu ain’t exactly lighting it up and the other side looks like a bunch of JAGs. Wade is rotating everyone but the water boy on the other side looking for a spark but it just hasn’t happened yet. Hoping for something from Obo, but who knows when or if there? I fear that it won’t be fixed until next offseason via FA or the draft. Will an edge player be BPA at #32? (See what I did there?) Draft guru input most welcome about this position.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they had found a Blythe, Shields, or JJ steal at edge via FA, trade, or draft? Wishful thinking, I know, but it seems like the only non success by this regime lately.

Okay, I’m just gonna ask it. Is Barron toast? He’s now missed 4 games, y’all. Are they hiding something?

Well, the injury bug has returned in full force.

Barron
GZ
Cooper
JoJo
Talib
Peters
Easley

Are you KIDDING me? And with 13 games still left in the regular season? All on D or ST, mind you. C’mon...

Guess the O is gonna have to step it up to 40+ points per, lol.

D played an excellent game in the first half, but they were giving up too many chunks both passing and rushing in the second. That’s gotta be fixed.

Hav is looking like an excellent extension, huh?

The Shields signing is looking like a stroke of genius.

Barring devastating injuries to key players, I see no reason why these Rams should not go deeply into the playoffs. And emphasis is on DEEPLY.

Bring on the Vikings. We owe those mofos going back over 40 years.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I hope we embarrass the shit out of them tonight! I want to see Zimmer showing his ass after the game because he had no answers for our offense or our defense.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Ya our OL is very good so far.... when's the last time we could honestly say that? it has been an embarrasingly long time.
Shields with the crucial PD in the EZ as the Chargers were driving... really want to see him more next to Peters, hopefully tonight.
But really hoping the field is in good shape, it looked like crap on Sunday. Talib got rolled up on his ankle, so it wasn't the field's fault, but man I hope they fix it soon. 5th most valuable franchise & we can't have a decent field, smh.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Could it be that our TE’s are becoming a part of our O? Lol.

I think so. Higs seems to be really gaining confidence, and Jared confidence in him. He caught at least one that was called back against the Chargers, otherwise he may have had close to 70-80 yards in catches.

Ram65

Legend
Saw a lot of the same stuff 43.

The Bad
I was hoping the Rams run defense just got tired in the second half. They didn't look good at all. At least the defense tightened up late and stopped the Chargers. The penalties hurt the offense late in the game. Injuries.

The Good
Goff throwing and the WR catching the ball. TEs getting involved. Shields as a backup. The offensive line giving Goff time to throw. Rams ran late with Brown and Gurley to close it out.