Finally got that long gurley TD run

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
The long td run has been eluding Todd gurley all year . I jumped off my couch when I seen him turn that corner yesterday . He left 3 defenders on the ground and I can't wait to see what speed he was clocked at.

He is truly a beast, power to run thru tackles and speed to leave defensive backs standing still .

We have the best running back in the nfl and that run showed me that he is healthy and ready to carry the load.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
He looked like a horse on that run yesterday. It reminded me of a run he had against the Cardinals in that breakout game his rookie year. He was running with those long strides, and timed one of his strides to elude a tackler. It is becoming, along with his classic hurdles, Gurley's signature move.

Edit: this one....

cGSvUt7.gif

Edit #2. Dang it. I copied this as a Gif, but it posted as a still shot...:cautious:

Last edited:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Gurley was told to go out & give his log run TD talent a warm up before the playoffs. See if it needs any tinkering or fine tuning.:D McVay might let Gurley take it out for another test drive this next Sunday for the LA fans too.

In my world Gurley runs like a tricked out turbo charged Heavy Duty Diesel truck leaving residue flying around behind him as he hits his overdrive gear.

Last edited:

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
The long td run has been eluding Todd gurley all year .

Said the same. As dominant as Gurley has been and as good as his numbers are this year, he did not pull off a big one until then.
He should have a few of these each year, the burst and speed are there. With Rams blocking this year, I was surprised he had not broken one before.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
That long Gurley run was made possible by Roger Saffold pushing Earl Thomas back five yards. And that little spacing was all Gurley needed to turn the turbo jets on.

By the way, Gurley slowed down at the 20 yard line and the next Seahawk defender was still about eight yards behind him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man, for some reason my gamepass didn't work yesterday so i was forced to watch the game on kodi. you all know what that means. crappy picture and cutouts at any moment.

so on that play we saw gurley get the ball and just as he took that step to straighten up field the picture blacked out. so many expletives. as i tried to get the picture back up my son and i were thinking out loud that it looked like there was a ton of space there for him and he probably got the 1st down.

by the time i got the picture back up they were showing the head on replay and when he turned the corner we said that's a first down easy. then we saw wide open space in front of him and we yelled out that's gonna be a touchdown. hell yeah!

still not the same as seeing it live. stupid gamepass.

RAMSRULES

UDFA
Name
RAMSRULES
The long td run has been eluding Todd gurley all year . I jumped off my couch when I seen him turn that corner yesterday . He left 3 defenders on the ground and I can't wait to see what speed he was clocked at.

He is truly a beast, power to run thru tackles and speed to leave defensive backs standing still .

We have the best running back in the nfl and that run showed me that he is healthy and ready to carry the load.
I believe Next Gen had Hurry Up Gurley clocked at 21.9 mph on that run. HOLY MOLEY!!!!!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He is an incredible athlete , he is as fast as anyone in the leauge with the ball in his hands .

Also looks like he is trimmed down and quicker, still very powerful and running thru tackles.