Finally!!!! Colin Cowherd!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Of all people I never thought I'd say this but he just literally dismantled the saints Sean Peyton and the "ingregious call" so he said roll tape and played the goff face mask lmao then playing dumb and saying "oh you mean you didn't meant that one" lmfao oh that felt good and then went on to say how Sean Peyton aka grinch face really screwed up play calling in that situation. He stated "at that point Sean your playing the clock not the Rams"

To me this is all true and I've said since that preseason game Peyton just doesn't care for McVay no matter what he says and he wanted to out cutsie McVay and really stick a fork in McVay and the Rams violently like Thomas had done in the cell phone game on that td catch.....and he wanted to score a td there instead of taking clock down and kicking a fg leaving Rams with about 40 seconds to drive for fg....Obviously he got to cocky greed killed him it backfired terribly and instead of opening the press conference as McVay has done numerous times taking responsibility shielding his players protecting them at all cost and holding himself accountable Peyton took cowards way out with disingenuous compliments to the Rams but first talking about the missed call ....talking to nfl offices first thing and they confirmed they missed the call..... Hey grinch did they confirm the other missed calls?????? Bye bye back too whooville you go you cocky arrogant deflecting s.o.b.

If anyone can post that vid later as I'm not to good at it lol it made me feel good and I'm no fan but he said it all basically!!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Of all people I never thought I'd say this but he just literally dismantled the saints Sean Peyton and the "ingregious call" so he said roll tape and played the goff face mask lmao then playing dumb and saying "oh you mean you didn't meant that one" lmfao oh that felt good and then went on to say how Sean Peyton aka grinch face really screwed up play calling in that situation. He stated "at that point Sean your playing the clock not the Rams"

To me this is all true and I've said since that preseason game Peyton just doesn't care for McVay no matter what he says and he wanted to out cutsie McVay and really stick a fork in McVay and the Rams violently like Thomas had done in the cell phone game on that td catch.....and he wanted to score a td there instead of taking clock down and kicking a fg leaving Rams with about 40 seconds to drive for fg....Obviously he got to cocky greed killed him it backfired terribly and instead of opening the press conference as McVay has done numerous times taking responsibility shielding his players protecting them at all cost and holding himself accountable Peyton took cowards way out with disingenuous compliments to the Rams but first talking about the missed call ....talking to nfl offices first thing and they confirmed they missed the call..... Hey grinch did they confirm the other missed calls?????? Bye bye back too whooville you go you cocky arrogant deflecting s.o.b.

If anyone can post that vid later as I'm not to good at it lol it made me feel good and I'm no fan but he said it all basically!!!

Let's see if this works:

View: https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/1087425093972692994

Edit: It worked!

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Brees didn't play well,and didn't make many plays---Goff, however, did make many plays.

The 43 yarder to Ginn was a toss up....not a great play

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Brees didn't play well,and didn't make many plays---Goff, however, did make many plays.

It was crap play buy Joyner. He had position but instead of high pointing it he when for a cradle catch.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I actually enjoyed listening to the first hour of his show today. But I can also remember him talking badly about the Rams during their 2-game losing streak. I take him with a grain of salt most times. He' been more positive than negative throughout the season, but he can turn real quick.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I openly admit I'd be furious if it happened to the Rams like that but knowing football knowing karma works itself out after having time to think about it I'd still be mad that it worked out like that but I'd also be smart enough to know " hey man we got away with a huge one on the other end with a facemask so sucks but it evens out" then after further reflection I'd say man brees could of played better Thomas same no running game best thing we had going was our fans but what makes me most angry is the football gods gave us a chance to steal one from the Rams with a non face masking call a lucky 45 yard reception we got this....enter our grinch faced coach had to be cute embarrass Sean McVay teach the wonder kid a lesson and he literally blew this game for us. That is the real narrative of the game period!!!!! Someone needs to tear grinch apart and teach him how to lose gracefully.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've always like Cowherd actually. Even back when on radio only. I don't always agree with him however.

For his take on the 60+ minute game he gets this...
download (1).jpg

...instead of looking at it as a .09 second blown call do or die game like everyone else.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Yeah, Joyner really misplayed that one. Brees was fortunate it wasn't a pick. He just threw up a rainbow and got lucky.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome

...… was on Joyner for not coming up and knocking the ball away (at least.....). Or "high-pointing it" (even at his height he could have went in front.....but he decided to wait till it got to him...allowing Ginn to catch it in his mid section...…) to intercept it. Next year....there needs to be other options.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got to learn how to put those vids up lol I'm 43 not 103 lol but Jason Whitlock who's usually a windbag also just reiterated my sentiments exactly about Payton wanting to destroy McVay and stick the knife in the Rams and demolish him and his team (see above) he basically said that Peyton is known for that and his play calling cost the saints the game. Irony is I just saw beeker(mike Thomas) interviewed again and they asked what coach was saying at no point did he say coach thought he could of called a better game or anything to take some accountability he won't even absorb some pain for the sake of his own players who were really hurt and some in tears he can't even man up to his squad. This may be the end of the saints if the players realize or know deep down that Payton is a cocky arrogant worm they may not play for him next year and it may be a rough year for the saints the only way he can prevent that is to continue to hide behind Drew Brees

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Good for his brand. Too many analysts are acting baffled by the whole thing.
He gave a ton of valid reasons as well.
Which is nice but this season will always have talk of an asterisk now.
Just like the tuck rule.