Finally bought season tickets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Now when I call in to the sports talk shows I can inform the hosts that I'm a season ticket holder, which will no doubt impress the hosts and it obviously means my opinions are superior to the non-season ticket holders.

I can't wait for some Rams football.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Now when I call in to the sports talk shows I can inform the hosts that I'm a season ticket holder, which will no doubt impress the hosts and it obviously means my opinions are superior to the non-season ticket holders.

It would have been cheaper to lie and get Sunday Ticket , but good on U anyway(y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

:LOL:

Congratulations!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Lucky. Sucks being stuck in Canada. I can only see the rams when they play in Detroit. But, I did buy NFL Game Pass this year. I don't plan on missing any of the action. Got all my jerseys, got my fiance a jersey(pink Bradford) and my dog a jersey(little Tavon Austin). I'm ready to go.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Lucky. Sucks being stuck in Canada. I can only see the rams when they play in Detroit. But, I did buy NFL Game Pass this year. I don't plan on missing any of the action. Got all my jerseys, got my fiance a jersey(pink Bradford) and my dog a jersey(little Tavon Austin). I'm ready to go.

Says everyone who has ever been to Canada! Lol I'm joking of course never been there

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm pretty damn jealous. Sitting here in RI, if I lived in St. Louis I'd be there with you. It sucks living in Patriot land

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Says everyone who has ever been to Canada! Lol I'm joking of course never been there

Haha I love living here. Nice and safe lol. Don't have to worry about getting shot up over a pack of smokes. But it definately sucks when my favorite sports teams are so far. One day I'll make the trip out to St.Louis for a game.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
It would be sweet to have season tickets. Congratulations on your tickets. I always go to the home opener. I just love the vibe. Nothing like being able to see the Rams at home instead of the road. Along with the home opener, I will go to an away game each year also. Last year got to see them in Atlanta(i was living just north of Atlanta at the time). I also was at the Dallas disaster last year :(. I do have tickets to the Tampa game week 2(living in Fla now). Is there a tailgating section for ROD members in St. Louis?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
"I'm a season ticket holder" is the radio call in show equivalent to a message board's "I don't really have a dog in this fight"... ;)

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Haha I love living here. Nice and safe lol. Don't have to worry about getting shot up over a pack of smokes. But it definately sucks when my favorite sports teams are so far. One day I'll make the trip out to St.Louis for a game.

[Sarah Palin]On a clear day, I can see Canada from my hoose.[/Sarah Palin]

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

LMAO.. I love it when people do that. I'm like wtf? :cool:

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LMAO.. I love it when people do that. I'm like wtf? :cool:
Yeah I don't know if they are trying to impress everybody or what they are doing. It's funny that someone would think that's really relevant.