Figures...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I swear this franchise has some kind of curse. MNF against the Niners and we have the crappiest day of weather we've had in ages. Screws up tailgating, party outside the stadium, etc... guess I'll have to find someplace to 'tailgate' inside this afternoon. Plus will cut down on the number of 'casual fans' who might have thought of coming down tonight.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ditto its been pissing down here all day, absolutely miserable. Hopefully a win and we won't give a shit what it's doing.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like a damn monsoon outside right now, with a lovely little tornado watch mixed in. Should make for a lovely afternoon. Just hope it passes quickly and clears up a bit a little before game time.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Perspective my friends, @LetsGoRams and @HX76 . It's absolutely beautiful where I am, 85 deg. sunny, cloudless skies...but I don't get to tailgate or watch our Rams kick some whiner butt tonight!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hang on BigRamFan, I've got shitty weather and the game comes on at 1.30am here. I'm having a shocker, better get the Mount Gay rum out!

Last edited:

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Perspective my friends, @LetsGoRams and @HX76 . It's absolutely beautiful where I am, 85 deg. sunny, cloudless skies...but I don't get to tailgate or watch our Rams kick some whiner butt tonight!

I know, I know... don't get me wrong - I'm pumped. Just wish for MNF and a big game like this that Mother Nature would cooperate a bit to let people get nice and lathered up with some good tailgating before the game!

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Hand on BigRamFan, I've got crappy weather and the game comes on at 1.30am here. I'm having a shocker, better get the Mount Gay rum out!
Sorry about that @HX76 . In that case doubles all around!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I swear this franchise has some kind of curse. MNF against the Niners and we have the crappiest day of weather we've had in ages. Screws up tailgating, party outside the stadium, etc... guess I'll have to find someplace to 'tailgate' inside this afternoon. Plus will cut down on the number of 'casual fans' who might have thought of coming down tonight.

Where I am it's 90 degrees, not much more than a cloud in the sky.
Short pants, tee shirt and sunglasses weather. :shades:

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Maybe the rain will make everyone come inside early and actually be there for kickoff!

I hope so too. I'm amazed that there's always a half empty stadium at kickoff. I love getting there early and watching them warm up and seeing player introductions. Gets me pumped up. I can start yelling at the opposition and the refs earlier too!

RamzFanz

Damnit

Thats just Black Lightning coming to stomp on Kappy.

It looks like the bad stuff will pass soon.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah. Looks like a large line of rain is about thru St. Louis... with gap... then another line. I wonder if it will slow enough (for the tailgaters) in the gap that's about to arrive?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah. Looks like a large line of rain is about thru St. Louis... with gap... then another line. I wonder if it will slow enough (for the tailgaters) in the gap that's about to arrive?

Looks like it on the futurecast.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hang on BigRamFan, I've got crappy weather and the game comes on at 1.30am here. I'm having a shocker, better get the Mount Gay rum out!

something tells me you don't know what a shocker is in the United States lol

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
something tells me you don't know what a shocker is in the United States lol
Now that you mention it, I don't even know what a shocker is in the US...:shades:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hey, I hope the weather is horrible.

Why?

So far this year, the Rams are undefeated in games with a weather delay! ;)

Granted, this will he hard to do inside a dome, but...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Short pants, tee shirt and sunglasses weather. :shades:

Kinda' mean dude...

BTW everyone...

Short pants, tee shirt and sunglasses weather. :rockon: