FF - Woods or Kupp?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Kupp is a slot WR with the smarts to find the soft spots. Woods is a straight up WR...he reminds me Torry Holt, though he *may* not be as fast as Holt he's more agile...and he's getting better every week.

Teams have caught on to Kupp and they look for him...which has opened things up for Woods. I don't do fantasy...but if I did...I WOULD PLAY BOTH!!!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Ouch is right. My team name is Fitz to kupps and hes won me 2 weeks by his bad ass self. Great player, would have won them a ring had Kurt been able to let loose that last pass, but other considerations regarding coverage, our pass rush, and peterson being hirt. The cards will score and it will hopefully be the man running short routes in 5th slot, which will probably be Larry.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
That's a tough choice. Woods seems to get more playing time, and both can be hit or miss regarding fantasy points. Um... but I'd go Kupp this time.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I've been over at a AZ Sports Fan site, and they seemed to believe that Honey Badger isn't as good as he used to be, and one attributed it to the loss of Calais Campbell??? Maybe Kupp has a huge game against the little rodent?:rockon:

I would hope they are right. Kupp always seems to find a way to sneak open. This is probably his biggest test though. Tyrann is a fiesty little sucker.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would hope they are right. Kupp always seems to find a way to sneak open. This is probably his biggest test though. Tyrann is a fiesty little sucker.

lol...I switched and "f'" for an "s" when I first read your post...

Zero

Pro Bowler
I've been over at a AZ Sports Fan site, and they seemed to believe that Honey Badger isn't as good as he used to be, and one attributed it to the loss of Calais Campbell??? Maybe Kupp has a huge game against the little rodent?:rockon:
read that too.