FF - Woods or Kupp?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Having a hard time deciding which one to start. It's ppr so i feel woods is a better bet but i think kupp will be good for a td this week.

Which way would you go?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Woods is more likely to have more targets this game. Kupp' value is all based on whether or not he can score.

The Cardinals run defense is stout and Patrick Peterson will be lined up on Watkins so the top Rams mismatch is Woods vs Bethel. Kupp is more likely to see coverage from Tyrann Mathieu or fellow rookie Budda Baker, both of which are more consistent defenders than Bethel.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IMO, Goff had a great chemistry with Kupp during preseason, however, as the season has progressed he and Woods have been in concert and Woods does a great job of getting open and finding holes in the zone coverages.

Peterson will cover Watkins, so I like Woods in this game, but I expect Kupp to score a TD.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Having a hard time deciding which one to start. It's ppr so i feel woods is a better bet but i think kupp will be good for a td this week.

Which way would you go?

I think you have it figured out right. Woods will get you the yards, Kupp will get you the TD's! JMHO!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woods is more likely to have more targets this game. Kupp' value is all based on whether or not he can score.

The Cardinals run defense is stout and Patrick Peterson will be lined up on Watkins so the top Rams mismatch is Woods vs Bethel. Kupp is more likely to see coverage from Tyrann Mathieu or fellow rookie Budda Baker, both of which are more consistent defenders than Bethel.
I've been over at a AZ Sports Fan site, and they seemed to believe that Honey Badger isn't as good as he used to be, and one attributed it to the loss of Calais Campbell??? Maybe Kupp has a huge game against the little rodent?:rockon:

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I rostered Woods for what it's worth. He seems to be the chain moving guy, tons of targets. Any game could be a big one.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I'm interested to know if Patrick Peterson is at 100% after suffering that quad injury. If he is not at 100% I look for Watkins to have a big game.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I have the same problem, Watkins or Kupp. I'm thinking Kupp though I didn't know Peterson might not be at 100%.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I get the feeling Watkins finally has a big game based solely on gut feelings and PP isn't 100%.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Reading up on peterson, he didn't practice alot this week and will probably not be 100%. I think Sammy has a big day. I also have the problem of deciding between Kupp and woods (aren't we just a bunch of fantasy homers). I'm taking woods cause bethel isn't good enough to cover him and he's been getting plenty of downfield targets. I think they dial him up for a td to erase that bs call that negated the nice end zone grab he had a couple weeks ago.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Real football only please. And FF is not real football. I am a RAMS fan, and will not root for Russel Wilson or Carson Palmer EVER. I want them planted on the grass, crumpled in a heap with A Donald standing over them.
I hate FF, players are starting to hate FF too.
Its the second worst thing to happen to the NFL besides free agency. I dont care how may Ferrari's/money the players have. I want the teams/owners to have all the power. The system is screwed up. Some players get way too much money, but if you are a good, valuable veteran who is not a star, you get cut because the quarterback gets 20+ mill .

nighttrain

Legend
Reading up on peterson, he didn't practice alot this week and will probably not be 100%. I think Sammy has a big day. I also have the problem of deciding between Kupp and woods (aren't we just a bunch of fantasy homers). I'm taking woods cause bethel isn't good enough to cover him and he's been getting plenty of downfield targets. I think they dial him up for a td to erase that bs call that negated the nice end zone grab he had a couple weeks ago.
my score prediction was 51-17 Rams, plenty of points to go around
train

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Real football only please. And FF is not real football. I am a RAMS fan, and will not root for Russel Wilson or Carson Palmer EVER. I want them planted on the grass, crumpled in a heap with A Donald standing over them.
I hate FF, players are starting to hate FF too.
Its the second worst thing to happen to the NFL besides free agency. I dont care how may Ferrari's/money the players have. I want the teams/owners to have all the power. The system is screwed up. Some players get way too much money, but if you are a good, valuable veteran who is not a star, you get cut because the quarterback gets 20+ mill .

here, take a couple of these. it will take the edge off and make you feel better.

thumb_muscle-relaxants.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cards fans seem to be worried that Tyrann Mathieu may be trying to cover Kupp and they think Kupp is going to give him fits.