FF question: Pitts D vs NYJ D

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
The Jets have the Bills at Buffalo. Pitt is at home vs Ravens

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Hard decision. The Jets, while not statistically great, have been an awesome fantasy D this year. Hard to bench them. Pitt has the better match up tho. Flacco has been awful of late.

I say Jets have the higher upside but Pitt will have a nice game. Depends on how you need to get out of your D to win. If youre playing the best team in your league I go Jets, if youre playing the worst I go Pitt.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Normally I'd say the Steelers, but the Jets have a bunch of takeaways this year.

I think Flacco is overrated, and this time the Steelers will mean business @ home in prime time.

I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I know I'm late but no doubt the Steelers

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
libertadrocks said:
Hard decision. The Jets, while not statistically great, have been an awesome fantasy D this year. Hard to bench them. Pitt has the better match up tho. Flacco has been awful of late.

I say Jets have the higher upside but Pitt will have a nice game. Depends on how you need to get out of your D to win. If youre playing the best team in your league I go Jets, if youre playing the worst I go Pitt.

Huh? You just want to play the D that will score the most points for you! It doesn't matter in FF who you are playing in your league.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Ramhusker said:
libertadrocks said:

Huh? You just want to play the D that will score the most points for you! It doesn't matter in FF who you are playing in your league.

Well not necessarily. What I was saying is there was more risk/reward playing the Jets D. If your playing a bad team you may not want to risk it.