FF Invitation- Draft Tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Alot of late activity this year! Our league had more inactive players than I thought and as a result I deleted 6 teams and 1 extra by accident.

Kens MeanMachine I apologize and have emailed an invitation for you to rejoin. I did not mean to click on your name.

@Mojo Ram and @PressureD41 have been sent links via DM here at ROD

There will be 4-5 available slots. Anyone at ROD feel free to join. Draft will be tonight at 8:30 eastern time

Link to join below

https://football.fantasysports.yaho...fd39f96ae2b&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=1a382c3aee7a745b

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm in and it will be kurtains for all of you.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, that stupid yahoo computer gave me the worst draft grade and said i would go 1 and 13.

man that site is utter trash. i'll be right in the thick of it.

singletary is gonna explode this year.

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

haha, that stupid yahoo computer gave me the worst draft grade and said i would go 1 and 13.

man that site is utter trash. i'll be right in the thick of it.

singletary is gonna explode this year.

Funny- you took the guys I wanted on several occasions, I was impressed with your picks. Soooo thanks , I think? lol