Feldman: What Saffold Is Worth To The Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
What Saffold Is Worth To The Rams
Cost of OG Rodger Saffold in 2014 ? = Cortland Finnegan 10 million, Harvey Dahl 4 mil. & Scott Wells 6.5 million is 20.5 million.

Looks to me we could cut three above sign Saffold and come out about 10 million ahead

Cortland has like 4m in dead money, unless he's signed with a team that pays him over 2m a year. Then our dead money is 1m.

Alan

Legend
-X- offering this:
You never know. Who would have thought we had the coin to sign Cook and Long to those contracts last year?
I haven't heard anything about the Rams being interested in Byrd though. Have you? I mean, it's logical. I just haven't heard anything.
To finish my earlier thought, which I forgot at the time, I'm looking at not hearing they're interested in him means they're interested in him. That's positive thinking. :lol: