Feels like the Cardinal game will be similar to the Lions game last season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I could be way off on this.

It wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last.

I have a hunch this game will be similar to the Lions at Cardinals game last season (2020).

I know it was last year (Cards are much better in 2021) and of course the Rams are not the Lions.

Stafford was the Lions QB though and I thought I would take a "peek" at the highlights today.

I'm not expecting a shootout Monday night.

You have to click the link Watch on YouTube in the black box Video not available below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NhEl0YACmY

Last edited:

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
This is a must win game. I can’t see the Rams going anywhere even if they make the playoffs if they don’t show up on Monday with their “A” game.

I would go so far as to say the Rams AT THE VERY LEAST have to win all 3 of their remaining division games—for all tiebreaker purposes.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not a fan of the Rams playing on Monday Night, have to rise early and as I get older, it does not get easier. Anyway, I will be drinking during the game to ensure I'm calm. The good news is, it just the wife & I now at home so if I yell at the officials, my wife will just inform me again, they can't hear me.

dang

Legend
This is a must win game. I can’t see the Rams going anywhere even if they make the playoffs if they don’t show up on Monday with their “A” game.

I would go so far as to say the Rams AT THE VERY LEAST have to win all 3 of their remaining division games—for all tiebreaker purposes.
I am assuming you are referring to winning the NFC West. If so it’s a must win for sure. Of course a win would be awesome but this is the best team in the NFC. What is imperative is the Rams look ready match up well with the Cards, and continue to improve their weaknesses.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I figure if the Rams win 2 out of the last 5, they’re in the playoffs.

It would be awesome if they somehow won out & AZ dropped 3, but it doesn’t seem likely.

I’m more concerned with how they play and what they’re doing with their schemes, rolling into playoffs.